Join for free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 06:15 PM

What Do You Fear?

Today I was on the phone with a doctor's office. I was sorting the bookcase in front of me at the same time. Suddenly a pinching feeling at my toe. It was a huge beetle, hanging on the hem of my pants.
I started shrieking like a little girl, all apologies to the receptionist. Must have sounded like I'm off my meds but EWWWWW. I got those pants off in a flash then grabbed a sneaker and started smashing it. Three direct hits and the monster was still moving...flushed it, hope it doesn't crawl back up the plumbing.

Guess what's funny is that I have two dogs that scare some people witless with their imposing appearance. My daughter has a flock of pet white rats. There's a chipmunk and rat that live in the garden section at work. I feed them regularly. Yet a big beetle or centipede will freak me completely. What's your fear? Creepy crawlies? Rodents? Clowns?
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 06:20 PM

Re: What Do You Fear?

How long have you got? Spiders, motorway driving, finances, technology ...
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 06:32 PM

Haven't got a fear ,not keen on snakes but I havent a fear off the, nothing really bothers me ,unless ones a stupid human and left wing at that
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 06:46 PM

You will find some responses on this previous thread:

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...highlight=Fear
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
Haven't got a fear ,not keen on snakes but I havent a fear off the, nothing really bothers me ,unless ones a stupid human and left wing at that
I thought you had a fear of flying Markey .... maybe you have overcome that now though.
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I thought you had a fear of flying Markey .... maybe you have overcome that now though.

The question was if ones has fear of creepy crawlies , rodents or clowns ,

Living creatures I thought

My answer not keen on snakes

Mind you Theres one or two clowns on here -)
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Mags - you need to be one of two things. 1. have a great memory - remembering what posters have said weeks/months down the line - or 2. be a right bitch. Ermmm, no. 2 makes more sense
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
The question was if ones has fear of creepy crawlies , rodents or clowns ,

Living creatures I thought

My answer not keen on snakes

Mind you Theres one or two clowns on here -)
One or two clowns and one or two proper bitches Markey.

On that, I bid you farewell
Markey1
London

29-06-2015, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Myra ->
Mags - you need to be one of two things. 1. have a great memory - remembering what posters have said weeks/months down the line - or 2. be a right bitch. Ermmm, no. 2 makes more sense

See myra they should read all post I written about fear of flying , and then they see once I'm on a plane it's not so bad as I said on other post ,

I surprise mags responded to my post as she email me a note saying she wasn't with other posters , that why I have ingore couple people because of mags input
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2015, 09:03 PM

Definitely driving added to the list. Deer total cars in some areas and people pass on the right, the left, right over the top of your vehicle...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top