Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 10:07 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Good morning last posters.

I see that wretched half vampire man was last again last night.
I think you're right Twink, we'll pop in and have a word with his Mum, see if she can find him some jobs to do for a month or three.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning last posters.

I see that wretched half vampire man was last again last night.
I think you're right Twink, we'll pop in and have a word with his Mum, she is she can find him some jobs to do for a month or three.
And if he stays there for 3 months she will have somebody to talk to. She will enjoy telling him what he has done wrong, so he won't have time to come on LTP.
If the weather improves, us ladies could have BBQ's through the spring.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 11:44 AM

I was saying to Mort about maybe BBBQ-ing Judd at the Easter weekend if the weather's nice? We could always make sausages and/or burgers out of the tougher bits.
And where's that Tezza gone, have we finally frightened him off now?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
And if he stays there for 3 months she will have somebody to talk to. She will enjoy telling him what he has done wrong, so he won't have time to come on LTP.
If the weather improves, us ladies could have BBQ's through the spring.
No danger of that, I'm her blue-eyed boy (literally) and can do no wrong in her eyes. It's you wimmin who would get it in the neck if she started on you, for treating me so cruelly.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 06:28 PM

There there Judd ... we'll try to be gentler with you.
Come ere' and have your head patted.

And oh, how lucky .. I'm now last.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

24-03-2018, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
No danger of that, I'm her blue-eyed boy (literally) and can do no wrong in her eyes. It's you wimmin who would get it in the neck if she started on you, for treating me so cruelly.

Well we can't have that, Judd.
Your Mum surely can't be aware of everything you get up to. We will have to put her wise as to how her blue-eyed boy treats us kind and charming ladies on here, for a start!

I imagine she would be quite shocked!

Good evening Morti.
Can you keep an eye on him while I have my tea please?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 06:36 PM

Perhaps if he treated all us like adopted mums instead of been cruel to us we might love him too

Go on Judd ..you know want to wait hand and foot on us.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 10:30 PM

Dunno about that, I'd like to be waited on hand and foot for a change. You wimmin may start tomorrow by making my breakfast.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

24-03-2018, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Dunno about that, I'd like to be waited on hand and foot for a change. You wimmin may start tomorrow by making my breakfast.

Making your breakfast?? Dd you see that ladies??
We are all being invited to stay at Judland for the weekend.

My word Judd, you are a saucy rascal if ever I saw one!

Morticia
Chatterbox
England

24-03-2018, 11:59 PM

Oh I say ... a night stopover.
Judd'll laugh at my muppet jim jams .

Tell you what Mups ... I'll hide in the ensuite loo and you can monitor developments in his bedroom.

Oh .. and just yell out if you want me to bring in a glass of water to trap his teeth.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top