Join for free
Page 11 of 21 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:10 PM

Re: Do you complain more or less..

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
That is so so sad. No sense of humour.
My sense of humour's fine. It's just that your bitchy posts aren't funny, despite you thinking you're hilarious.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:12 PM

So anyway.......No I don't like to complain unless things get really bad, Mrs Fox does enough complaining for both of us and when she's finished I chain her back on to the pipe outside the back door to keep strangers away...I always reward good service and food though....(especially food) with a generous tip.

I sometimes think that if you get worked up enough to complain it spoils the rest of the day..(getting angry over something you have no control over is silly and destructive) ..Like watching something bad on the news, I find myself thinking about it for ages after, so I don't want to watch the news anymore. But I don't ignore things closer to home that I can do something about, like helping family and friends.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:13 PM

Let me get this straight .....Twizzle doesn't like me much ..never mind think I'm lovely.
And I didn't even vote at the referendum.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:16 PM

Let me get this straight .....Twizzle doesn't like me much ..never mind think I'm lovely.
And I didn't even vote at the referendum.
Twizzle doesn't like anybody much Morty......
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
So anyway.......No I don't like to complain unless things get really bad, Mrs Fox does enough complaining for both of us and when she's finished I chain her back on to the pipe outside the back door to keep strangers away...I always reward good service and food though....(especially food) with a generous tip.

I sometimes think that if you get worked up enough to complain it spoils the rest of the day..(getting angry over something you have no control over is silly and destructive) ..Like watching something bad on the news, I find myself thinking about it for ages after, so I don't want to watch the news anymore. But I don't ignore things closer to home that I can do something about, like helping family and friends.
...well don't be such a tight arse ... and instead of chaining Mrs Fox to the pipe outside the back door nail her instead to the back door and that way she can have a warm every time the door swings back and forth into the house.
Geez .. some chaps just have no clue how to treat a lady.

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

03-03-2018, 10:20 PM

...well don't be such a tight arse ... and instead of chaining Mrs Fox to the pipe outside the back door nail her instead to the back door and that way she can have a warm every time the door swings back and forth into the house.
Geez .. some chaps just have no clue how to treat a lady.

I don't want her to start thinking that I'm going soft Morty....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:20 PM

I have to say, my children were appalled that l voted ‘Out’ and reeled our loads of reasons why they thought l was wrong.

I think they may have been complaining...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

03-03-2018, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I don't want her to start thinking that I'm going soft Morty....
You know it makes sense .... and she could collect the mail better than any letterbox and bite the postman for you.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

03-03-2018, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I have to say, my children were appalled that l voted ‘Out’ and reeled our loads of reasons why they thought l was wrong.

I think they may have been complaining...
Oh, that's done it ... someone will be slamming their foot down hard on the accelerator pedal now.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:25 PM

Oh, that's done it ... someone will be slamming their foot down hard on the accelerator pedal now.
You’re not complaining....are you?

Page 11 of 21 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top