Join for free
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 10:37 PM

Re: Why Don’t Gay People Post On This Forum?

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
How do you know gay people don't post though, they may but just choose not to mention they are gay? I don't talk about me being hetresexual (usually lol) so perhaps they don't feel the need to mention they are gay. I dunno, just a thought x
Beat me to it Lion Queen. Nice to know someone else thinks the same way.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
How do you know gay people don't post though, they may but just choose not to mention they are gay? I don't talk about me being hetresexual (usually lol) so perhaps they don't feel the need to mention they are gay. I dunno, just a thought x
I think you are right Lion...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 10:43 PM

Why would gay people hide that they were gay? It’s a different time now.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Why would gay people hide that they were gay? It’s a different time now.
Are folks hiding. People don't usually announce to people that they are hetrosexual when they post or join. Is it important that they do? I would hope it is not necessary to be identified by our sexuality.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
For the same reason that folks don't usually announce to people that they are hetrosexual when they post or join. Is it important that they do? I would hope it is not necessary to be identified by our sexuality.

Or lack of, no one speaks up for the refrainers, the neither or's, folks want black and white.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK

10-03-2018, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Or lack of, no one speaks up for the refrainers, the neither or's, folks want black and white.
I don't. Couldn't give a sugar butty.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Reading the recent thread about Tom Daley and no gay person posted on it to support Tom and his husband having a baby via a surrogate mother. It made me wonder, why no gay people frequented or posted on this site.

I wish gay people would and give their opinion on various threads, where their opinion would be appreciated and make some of the ‘head in the sand’ members see the other side of the story...
Have you ever thought that any Gay members on this site would or should support this course of action.

Might be that some don't think its a good thing so wont support it
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by aerolor ->
perhaps gay people do post on this forum. Folks don't have to announce their sexuality before they post anything on here do they. I haven't posted on the tom daley post either and also lots of other threads. I could be gay for all anyone knows.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:11 PM

I wonder about the folks who live alone, and, apparently have no preference, in the argument, do they post?, guess neutral folks have no comment, on a thread such as this.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2018, 11:25 PM

You don't have to be gay to support gay people. You just have to be a rational human being who cares about others and treats them the same way you'd hope to be treated.
I steer clear of those type of threads that bring the nasties out of the woodwork.
They make me feel sick.

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top