Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 11:01 AM

Re: The what boils your pee thread...

Idiots walking on the pavement with their heads down inside their (asses???) mobile phones oblivious to anyone else walking along the pavement and cannoning into you

Likewise cyclists who insist that they are perfectly entitled to use the pavement and even have 'right of way'.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 12:40 PM

Cruelty to animals ... I have and will step in and say something if need be.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 12:47 PM

Barking dogs, or idiots who don't keep their animals on a lead when walking them, really annoys me. A little while ago when I was on my daily walk one of those ghastly small dogs, which I can't stand, ran up to me and bit my leg, fortunately I had my wellies on or it could have done some damage. I told the owner that if that ever happened to me again, or I had heard it had bitten anyone else, especially a child, I would ensure the thing was put down.

I cannot stand people playing loud music, that really does my head in completely.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 01:11 PM

Mean/hateful people.
Animal cruelty.
Child abuse.
Know it alls.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 01:20 PM

Child abuse would be top of my list, of course.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Talk Talk who ring me everyday I'll correct that people pretending to be Talk Talk attempting to access my computer.

Do people really fall for that.?
I get those too Summer! I let them talk and talk and when they ask if I am sitting at my PC, I say " No, would you do something a scammer asks you to do?"
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by puddle duck ->
jobsworths. : Litter police, traffic wardens, bailiffs , and similar
ok, someone has to do the jobs, but they must be a particular kind of character that wants to punish and be vengeful ! At least , better not to shout about the fact they do a 'nasty' job and mainly for rubbish money !

Our local Sainsbury's allows you to park for two hours during opening hours and overnight until 8am. Following the recent snow storms, the old warden was in the car park just after 8am dishing out tickets covered in snow.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 03:15 PM

My latest 'Pee boiler' (it changes every week) is trying to cross the road outside said Sainbury's where the customers drive out of the car park. They NEVER stop. I have taken to just walking out in front of them so will probably get run over soon.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2018, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
My latest 'Pee boiler' (it changes every week) is trying to cross the road outside said Sainbury's where the customers drive out of the car park. They NEVER stop. I have taken to just walking out in front of them so will probably get run over soon.

Don't you dare, my friend.
You might be a gonna before I could get there and resuscitate you.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

14-03-2018, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Don't you dare, my friend.
You might be a gonna before I could get there and resuscitate you.
I'll hang on for you Mups so you can give me one last kiss.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top