Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 09:46 PM

Re: OMG, Ive Never Been So Terrified!

Best of all is a cut-throat razor but it needs to be wielded by an expert or god knows what you can cut off by accident.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2018, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I need to have a lie down.
I bloody knew I shouldn’t have come in here...there are some things a blokes should not know about
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 12:05 AM

Why do women want to get rid of all body hair?
It is there for a purpose, unless if course you are hirsute and the Bearded Lady.
Down hair on the face keeps the complexion lovely and if you start shaving you will grow a beard!!

I do not want a No!No1!

Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Why do women want to get rid of all body hair?

You gotta ask?

That’s even more funny
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 01:12 AM

I'm hirsute ... if I don't do anything with my fuzz I look like I've got little hedgehogs living in my armpits.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 06:24 AM

I'm not onto pain, bic disposable here too.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 09:14 AM

LOL, You will not be surprised to know that I completely chickened out of using it last night. Honestly I had every intention of using it when I stepped into the shower, (my third shower of the day so I could keep plucking up the courage to try it out on the ahem area). But try as I may, standing there with what felt like a police zapper in my hand, my courage simply failed me!. I think I was too traumatised after spending practically most of the day hogging the bathroom, trying to pluck up the courage to torture myself. I will have another go this evening as I cannot and must not give up. I need to be able to put my swim cossie on this summer and not have to worry at all when and if I hoist it up by the straps. LOL.

Thanks for the advice re exfoliating Missy. It does state that in the instructions. Also the bit about stretching your skin taut as you do it. Must admit,under my arms are lovely and smooth now. It says to do the deed once a week to start with, and then once every three weeks after that. (meant to be hairless for a month every time) that will do nicely for me.

Unfortunately, I had to go in for the kill under my arms to start with as my legs and arms have never been hairy so I couldn't even test it out on them first. It was a bit painful if I have to be honest. (forty tweezers! why wouldn't it). but it was so much easier than my lady bic.

Oh well, will go bravely where other women have bravely gone tonight and have a neat trim. All I need is the courage to start.... He who must obey laughed and said he was happy to do the dirty deed for me (perv), but a woman has to do what a woman has to do, on her own terms in her own time. GULP!. Wish me luck.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 11:09 AM

SG, I have never had to use one of those things! TG!

I am lucky that l never had hairy legs, they’re as smooth as a baby’s bum! Yet, the hair on my head grows thicker these days?

I used to use lmmac under my arms but they don’t grow any more!
I would hate to have a big bunch of coconuts, like some!!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 12:13 PM

I use a razor under my arms and on my legs, tweezers on my face.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2018, 12:22 PM

I'm waiting for some brave lady to say how she deals with her moustache.

I know, I know ... none of us here have one.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top