Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 10:04 PM

Re: The beginning, middle or End?.......or none of the above!

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Caress your carrots!

Sometimes coming in on the end of a thread makes the mind boggle.
Oh my life

Taken out of context
That sounds so bad!!!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 10:06 PM

Did I mean nourish,!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 11:54 PM

Time is an illusion created by our interpretation of reality which is communicated via our limited brain. I'd agree with Surfermom's explanation that the reality we experience is an illusion. There is something behind that reality which we cannot reach because our perception is geared towards the illusion. So ghosts and de ja vu are likely all because we occasionally touch the hologram and feel the other side of what we believe is time. It's impossible for us to understand the other side because it is chaos to our small brains.

But in terms of religion I'd say the phrase in Revelations "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end." pretty much sums up the same message that time is infinite so the way we interpret the world is because of our programming. Of course the 6 days creation is not meant to be taken literally. We are still in the six days, it's all happening at once and is ongoing.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 12:22 AM

Revelation also says this (2:17)

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

The secrets are all there for the reading once we've been taught how to read them.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 12:37 AM

To expand on Annie's post I would offer a slightly more cynical view.

For certain, as humans, we are lacking certain traits, senses, abilities and as a result of that we are locked into this perception of reality. We are in effect sub-human and purposefully deprived of the most precious things that would otherwise fully open our eyes to see beyond the veil and witness the fullness of the universe and reality.

Someone or something has purposefully done that to mankind, did it a very long time ago in order to create a race of slaves, an engineered workforce that doesn't have the ability to see the truth, that will never live long enough to learn the truth and that hasn't got time to THINK and meditate through the available facts and clues because they are too busy working to earn money to be able to continue to exist in a reasonably comfortable manner.

To give up working is thus a significant milestone in one's life. It serves to both defy the engineers, effectively saying, "I will no longer be part of this system of slavery" whilst at the same time it forces you to deal with life and its issues.

I say the latter because when you don't work, when you have nothing but time to think, to read, to research with no distractions to stop you, then you quickly fall into the very natural mind set that sees you ask :

"why am I here?",
"why do people die after just 100 years?",
"why do we accept 100 years as a good innings when in fact we should live 1000s of years?"
"what should I really be doing?"
"How would people live if they all didn't need to work?"
"How does this whole deliberate system operate?"

and so on.

We should start thinking about who the actual masters/engineers are. Where they came from. How long they have been here. The systems they have in place are incredibly complex, thorough and subversive. They impact every facet of society and indoctrinate humans right from primary school upwards. We are all caught up in that system. We have been conditioned and brainwashed to accept it to the point that some people deem it good and noble for their kids to strive to work all their lives and get a "good job". Parents help pass the conditioning on to their kids who in turn pass it on to their own kids.

The system, the "Matrix", is subtle, far reaching and extremely effective. I'll warrant that it has been in existence since before Egyptian times

Who are the true masters?
What are they keeping from us that would otherwise see us enlightened and refusing to follow the system?

The old texts I believe provide the answers cryptically and in code.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 10:16 AM

Many thanks for all the contributions

My brain hurts.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

25-03-2018, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Many thanks for all the contributions

My brain hurts.
You should worry Robert
Mine is only the size of a pea
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 07:29 PM

Robert, while there are others, in terms of the most current models of the universe out there, your idea closely aligns with that of two astrophysicists by the names of Ali and Das.

They propose a new mathematical model in which the universe has no beginning and no end. There is no Big Bang or Big Crunch that began beginning with a singularity.

To try to learn about the universe, the best method is to follow the path of the particles and objects back in time and space.

We know from looking at the globe, that the shortest distance between two spaces isn't a straight line, but a curve. If you put the particles of the universe in motion using this traditional model and follow that expected curved path back through time and space, it leads to a singularity. This prediction of the path of matter takes us to a singularity that may have created the universe with a "big bang."

But not so fast...

What if the objects in space followed the path made by certain waves? In this moded the paths of the objects do not trace back to a singular point, and in fact, never merge?

This is what Das and Ali propose.

They suggest that the universe might be filled with a quantum fluid, made up of small particles that looking back in space/time, follow a different trajectory of particles in certain waves in which, no matter how far you go back, they never merge at a singular point. They just go on and on infinitely into the past; they always existed.

In this model, the universe was smaller, but never contracted back or began from nothing - it was and is infinite in the time and space of existence.

(Of further interest this model predicts gravitons, massless particles that combine to create gravi components of Higgs Boson condensates.)

So far, the mathematics in this model aligns more closely with Einstein’s general relativity, which is very successful at describing physics over large distances, without the problems presented in a Big Bang
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2018, 08:54 PM

Supermom,
I hope you had a nice trip this last week.
Thank you for your thoughts and experience shared with me/us.

I know I started this thread and I am pleased that some great pieces of knowledge have come out of it However I confess that understanding what is clear to you will take me time to process.. I think I've been given some good pointers, now I need to find my own path to understanding the meaning of life. the universe and everything.
(sorry Douglas Adams. the answer is not 42)
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

26-03-2018, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Robert, while there are others, in terms of the most current models of the universe out there, your idea closely aligns with that of two astrophysicists by the names of Ali and Das.

They propose a new mathematical model in which the universe has no beginning and no end. There is no Big Bang or Big Crunch that began beginning with a singularity.

To try to learn about the universe, the best method is to follow the path of the particles and objects back in time and space.

We know from looking at the globe, that the shortest distance between two spaces isn't a straight line, but a curve. If you put the particles of the universe in motion using this traditional model and follow that expected curved path back through time and space, it leads to a singularity. This prediction of the path of matter takes us to a singularity that may have created the universe with a "big bang."

But not so fast...

What if the objects in space followed the path made by certain waves? In this moded the paths of the objects do not trace back to a singular point, and in fact, never merge?

This is what Das and Ali propose.

They suggest that the universe might be filled with a quantum fluid, made up of small particles that looking back in space/time, follow a different trajectory of particles in certain waves in which, no matter how far you go back, they never merge at a singular point. They just go on and on infinitely into the past; they always existed.

In this model, the universe was smaller, but never contracted back or began from nothing - it was and is infinite in the time and space of existence.

(Of further interest this model predicts gravitons, massless particles that combine to create gravi components of Higgs Boson condensates.)

So far, the mathematics in this model aligns more closely with Einstein’s general relativity, which is very successful at describing physics over large distances, without the problems presented in a Big Bang
As much as my curved brain can get around it..
I prefer the thought of an eternal matter
Rather than a beginning from nothing!

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top