Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 06:02 PM

Re: Breaking news!

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Send Boris, with any luck someone may kidnap him too!!!
Not a nice thing to say, that is the thinking of a terrorist!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I see today there is a gunman in a supermarket in on part of France and there are hundreds of police etc surrounding the building. Even have troops in helicopters overhead in case they are needed

Funny how the French can't supply the same number of security forces to stop illegal immigrants from camping around Calais and trying to get over here..
Hi

Why should they?

They do not want them either.

They soon would if the UK started deporting them back to France which we are entitled to do but choose not too.

The French regularly deport illegals, far more and far quicker than we in the UK do.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Not a nice thing to say, that is the thinking of a terrorist!
Thinking more like someone who is mental unstable.

Some good people have been banned off this site but this sad bag is still posting.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 06:26 PM

Hi

The Jihadists have no fear of death, hanging would guarantee them instant access to Heaven and their quota of Virgins, plus of course being feted as a Martyr.

The only dishonour is being killed by a woman, captured by one or Suicide when captured.

Suicide Bombers are held in the highest regard.

If we find them abroad we dispose of them and say nothing,absolutely no publicity.

If we capture them here,we humiliate them,parade them with female guards.

If we kill them here it must always be announced they were killed by females, we must not play their game.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The Jihadists have no fear of death, hanging would guarantee them instant access to Heaven and their quota of Virgins, plus of course being feted as a Martyr.

The only dishonour is being killed by a woman, captured by one or Suicide when captured.

Suicide Bombers are held in the highest regard.

If we find them abroad we dispose of them and say nothing,absolutely no publicity.

If we capture them here,we humiliate them,parade them with female guards.

If we kill them here it must always be announced they were killed by females, we must not play their game.
Isn't that what they teach the young jihadists, because it seems to me that their top men are never keen to strap bombs to themselves? They expect young naive lads to give their lives for their cause and buy their loyalty by providing girls that they can marry for sex.
Those that are killed will find out, soon enough, that the promised paradise is a load of rubbish and I am sure that we have many women who would be prepared to press the button to open the trap door.....I know I would!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Isn't that what they teach the young jihadists, because it seems to me that their top men are never keen to strap bombs to themselves? They expect young naive lads to give their lives for their cause and buy their loyalty by providing girls that they can marry for sex.
Those that are killed will find out, soon enough, that the promised paradise is a load of rubbish and I am sure that we have many women who would be prepared to press the button to open the trap door.....I know I would!
Like the mother and father some time back who trained their young children to be suicide bombers?

These people are the scum of the earth.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Like the mother and father some time back who trained their young children to be suicide bombers?

These people are the scum of the earth.
Sadly parents like that were brainwashed into believing the rubbish about going to paradise. I cannot understand any parent who would wish their children to die because some pathetic ,controlling, religious freak has lied to them.
Children are easily influenced, so I would also hang the parents that teach this rubbish...... and the Imams who teach it!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Sadly parents like that were brainwashed into believing the rubbish about going to paradise. I cannot understand any parent who would wish their children to die because some pathetic ,controlling, religious freak has lied to them.
Children are easily influenced, so I would also hang the parents that teach this rubbish...... and the Imams who teach it!
None of this nonsense will stop until Islam moves out of the dark ages Twink.

Atrocities are not just limited to the likes of ISIS or it's supporters. I saw a video some time back of a girl being stoned to death for "suspected" sex outside of marriage.
It was her father who struck the final fatal blow with a huge concrete block, whilst she was pleading with him.

This was just a normal follower of the religion of "peace"
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 09:28 PM

Say what you like about the French, but that is one very brave Gendarme who went into that supermarket as a replacement hostage so another hostage could leave. Apparently he left his mobile phone on so everyone could clearly hear what was happening. He was shot by the terrorist and is now fighting for his life. That's when they went in and killed that evil piece of flotsam. But what a hero that policeman is. I do hope he pulls through.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

23-03-2018, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Say what you like about the French, but that is one very brave Gendarme who went into that supermarket as a replacement hostage so another hostage could leave. Apparently he left his mobile phone on so everyone could clearly hear what was happening. He was shot by the terrorist and is now fighting for his life. That's when they went in and killed that evil piece of flotsam. But what a hero that policeman is. I do hope he pulls through.
Totally agree with you Shroppy.
I'm generally no lover of the French, but fair play to them with things like this.

We would have gone in trying to give the scum a kiss & cuddle with a bit of taxpayer funded counselling - just to add insult to injury.
Such as it is here these days.....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top