Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 08:02 PM

Re: Bouncy teenagers.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Sort of but it was the walk. sort of bouncing on stiff legs to make himself look meaner I suppose.
Love it when those idiots stroll around casually crossing the road as if they are invincible to cars. I swerve deliberately as if I'm going for them and they jump out of the way haha. So much street cred and supercoolness gone in an instant.
Daft lads all.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Love it when those idiots stroll around casually crossing the road as if they are invincible to cars. I swerve deliberately as if I'm going for them and they jump out of the way haha. So much street cred and supercoolness gone in an instant.
Daft lads all.
That was exactly it Floydy. I failed to mention that he (and his mates) walked out in front of my car on a main road. You have obviously met him.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 08:08 PM

That was exactly it Floydy. I failed to mention that he (and his mates) walked out in front of my car on a main road. You have obviously met him.
Oh yes, him and his many ape-like mates, Longdogs.
I love playing games with these deadheads on my way to work at night, breaks up the boredom of driving.
I've seen them run right in front of my car sometimes. What do they think they are? Nobheads
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Hhmm ... I see what you mean about the one on the left.
Just polishing my eyeballs now for a better look.
Admit it Morty, you're a naughty girl.......
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Daft lads all.
I must admit to having done that as well.
Makes them look like complete knobs.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 09:37 PM

Sort of but it was the walk. sort of bouncing on stiff legs to make himself look meaner I suppose.

Dongles, am I the only one who knows what you mean? Well I think I do, anyway.
I see quite a few young lads 'bounce' along They sort of rise up onto the ball of their feet with each step, don't they.
I think it is a special easily recognised walk for some young men, rather like the freemasons special handshake.

Very often, along with this 'rising' gait, many also carry their arms at an odd angle too - not unlike baboons.
They don't hang close to the side of their bodies, they bow out, rather like old horse riders legs can, only these lads do it with their arms instead.
It also seems useful to frequently spit on the footpath as they bounce along.

I believe it is a club they must belong to.

Oh, I forgot the jeans hanging on to the lowest bit of buttock for all they're worth as well.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 09:53 PM

Title not quite what I imagined the thread was about, I've got a bouncy teen but it's just too much energy waiting to be expended in his basket ball match tomorrow I think. He always gets a bit over excited before a match.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Admit it Morty, you're a naughty girl.......
I am .... ... I am! The incurable romantic got replaced with the wretched gummy old lech.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

23-03-2018, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I am .... ... I am! The incurable romantic got replaced with the wretched gummy old lech.
......Watching mens botties.
You little hussy you......
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 10:19 PM

Aww I think there are some who have forgotten what it's like to be young and trying to find an identity in the world. It's not an easy time to be young. But these kids are just trying to find their way in a confusing world. Steer clear of them and let them be whatever they wish to think they are is my philosophy.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top