Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 10:25 PM

Re: Bouncy teenagers.

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Aww I think there are some who have forgotten what it's like to be young and trying to find an identity in the world. It's not an easy time to be young. But these kids are just trying to find their way in a confusing world. Steer clear of them and let them be whatever they wish to think they are is my philosophy.
that is so true .. when I were young and loitering on street corners with my mates I used to tell that to the local copper who always tried to move us on.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 07:19 AM

Yes, I know what you mean by bouncing teens. They're always young men and look like they're itching to punch your lights out and are just waiting for an excuse to explode. Very scary.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Dongles, am I the only one who knows what you mean? Well I think I do, anyway.
I see quite a few young lads 'bounce' along They sort of rise up onto the ball of their feet with each step, don't they.
I think it is a special easily recognised walk for some young men, rather like the freemasons special handshake.

Very often, along with this 'rising' gait, many also carry their arms at an odd angle too - not unlike baboons.
They don't hang close to the side of their bodies, they bow out, rather like old horse riders legs can, only these lads do it with their arms instead.
It also seems useful to frequently spit on the footpath as they bounce along.

I believe it is a club they must belong to.

Oh, I forgot the jeans hanging on to the lowest bit of buttock for all they're worth as well.
Perhaps it's reverse evolution
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 07:50 AM

I think it all may be compounded by the wearing of the hoodie .
The hoodie is one of the most unattractive garments ever ( even though I do actually own one somewhere ) it's sort of like a medieval peasants hooded cape thing .
Ugly and somehow menacing in that it shrouds the face .
It makes the most innocent young male look shifty
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Dongles, am I the only one who knows what you mean? Well I think I do, anyway.
I see quite a few young lads 'bounce' along They sort of rise up onto the ball of their feet with each step, don't they.
I think it is a special easily recognised walk for some young men, rather like the freemasons special handshake.

Very often, along with this 'rising' gait, many also carry their arms at an odd angle too - not unlike baboons.
They don't hang close to the side of their bodies, they bow out, rather like old horse riders legs can, only these lads do it with their arms instead.
It also seems useful to frequently spit on the footpath as they bounce along.

I believe it is a club they must belong to.

Oh, I forgot the jeans hanging on to the lowest bit of buttock for all they're worth as well.
Spot on Mups!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top