Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 07:46 AM

Re: You can be part of a TV programme ....

About 3 years ago I applied for first dates , I was called to bristol and auditioned and interviewed in front of the camera , I had a great day , but after the live audition and when home I realised I couldnt and didn't want to go through with it . I couldn't bear the thought of what id look like on the TV and even worse what if I had to spend the date with some unsuited partner . I love watching the programme each week and am so pleased I didn't go through with it .

I've never seen any man on there I'd like to have dated either

TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 08:47 AM

I'd love to be an "extra" in Poldark or one of the other historical dramas.
I was picked to go on a Portrait painting show on Channel 4 years ago when it first started. You had to pay your own fare to Portsmouth or Southampton, can't remember which, your own hotel room and when it finished you had to agree with to let your painting be auctioned. Stuff that!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 09:04 AM

I'd hate to be front of camera, what with my ugly mug and boring horrible voice! One of my Top Gear friends was on Mastermind a couple of years ago and came third! (Nastily I had to laugh cos she reckons herslf a bit, education wise.)

I'd also not wish to be on a game show, in the hope of winning money. Could just imagine people round here (if they watched it) and their reactions.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 10:33 AM

I would like to be Jack Bauer (24) for a day, shooting all the baddies.

I also wouldn't mind being on Tipping Point, it seems to be the easiest way of making ten grand.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I would like to go on Gardeners World and potter about with
Monty Don .

Mmmm ME TOO Meg.

I would love to be play the part of his retriever Nellie. I could sit on his lap and get really excited when he threw me one of his balls.

That would get Nigel going.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Cedronella ->
Mmmm ME TOO Meg.

I would love to be play the part of his retriever Nellie. I could sit on his lap and get really excited when he threw me one of his balls.

That would get Nigel going.

Ooooooohhh - painful!!!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 03:35 PM

Daughter & I were in a Channel 4 game show about antique & collectable buying at an auction, invited as buying extras, by someone we knew in the trade. It was a bit of a set up & I looked awful on TV & after the pilot show they never took it up, it was pants. I was glad they didn't. It wasn't very well thought out.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 09:46 PM

Should folks who get caught on CCTV, get some sort of payment from the Performing Rights Society, even if you ain't singing at the time?
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 09:52 PM

Spitty, you twit
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2017, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
About 3 years ago I applied for first dates , I was called to bristol and auditioned and interviewed in front of the camera , I had a great day , but after the live audition and when home I realised I couldnt and didn't want to go through with it . I couldn't bear the thought of what id look like on the TV and even worse what if I had to spend the date with some unsuited partner . I love watching the programme each week and am so pleased I didn't go through with it .

I've never seen any man on there I'd like to have dated either

That's the show I meant! Not Blind Date. I do love that maitre d (sp ?)... so charming

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top