Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 08:52 AM

Re: Want to view some idiots ?

Thanks.

Video would not load using Chrome but did with IE
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 08:57 AM

Wow they had a near escape .
Cheetahs are small in comparison to other big cats but they are not small.
Let's face it only size stops domestic cats from eating us .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 09:05 AM

I can't believe they had their child out with them too.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 09:54 AM

My heart is actually thumping watching that , a child with them too . WHY would they do that .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
steady on Mups keep ya hair on [you still have some don't you?] of course I wouldn't I'm not silly but what I was saying was....................Oh never mind you missed the point! Can someone help?
I know what you mean Gumbud; In our sheltered world where TV and film play a big part in our lives, and films like Jurassic Park can give people a false sense of security. It is possible for fiction to spill over into reality, and vise versa....Some people may assume that because they are allowed to drive so close to the slumbering animals that the risk is minimal, even to the point of stepping out of your vehicle and into that world......
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I know what you mean Gumbud; In our sheltered world where TV and film play a big part in our lives, and films like Jurassic Park can give people a false sense of security. It is possible for fiction to spill over into reality, and vise versa....Some people may assume that because they are allowed to drive so close to the slumbering animals that the risk is minimal, even to the point of stepping out of your vehicle and into that world......
Lets be fair though Foxy, if they are so fooled by films like Jurassic Park, perhaps we should make them watch more programmes like Casualty....... maybe showing a few brain transplants because it looks like they need one!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Lets be fair though Foxy, if they are so fooled by films like Jurassic Park, perhaps we should make them watch more programmes like Casualty....... maybe showing a few brain transplants because it looks like they need one!

They weren't kids! They were adults, parents even.
I would not expect them to 'fooled' by a Jurassic Park film!

Even if that were possible, would that also prevent them being able to read the warning notices as well?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 01:58 PM

What I can't understand is where were the staff at the park, they must patrol it for idiots like those.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
What I can't understand is where were the staff at the park, they must patrol it for idiots like those.
I don't suppose they can be everywhere at once.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2018, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I didn't specifically mean Jurassic Park Twink, but you get the idea....
When someone plays computer games, takes drugs and then empties the magazine of an AK47 into a school or dance hall, they must have got the idea from somewhere. Getting out of a vehicle in a safari park is small potatoes by comparison.....Do not underestimate the power of TV or Internet....

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top