Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 05:40 PM

Re: The Living and The Dead

Yes I watched it last night. Liked the music!

I won't have time to watch the box set in one go, so am happy to have something to watch after Holby each week.
Parable
Canada
Parable is male  Parable has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 05:49 PM

[QUOTE=Eliza;937542]I hope you and Tessa enjoy it , I watched the Box set ..
I would like to hear what you both thought of it when you have seen all the episodes [/QUOTa]

After the first episode we are hooked! The two scenes that were very interesting were the con trail and the sound of a plane also the women with what looked like a tablet at the end. Oh and was the women at the end the wife sometime in the future? Very nice start for this series.

Thanks again for the heads up Eliza
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 05:51 PM

I didn't want to give away any clues for those who have yet to watch it.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 06:56 PM

[QUOTE=Parable;938470]
Originally Posted by Eliza ->
I hope you and Tessa enjoy it , I watched the Box set ..
I would like to hear what you both thought of it when you have seen all the episodes [/QUOTa]

After the first episode we are hooked! The two scenes that were very interesting were the con trail and the sound of a plane also the women with what looked like a tablet at the end. Oh and was the women at the end the wife sometime in the future? Very nice start for this series.

Thanks again for the heads up Eliza
That was my thinking
but im not going to give anything away , .
Parable
Canada
Parable is male  Parable has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2016, 07:05 PM

[QUOTE=Eliza;938495]
Originally Posted by Parable ->

That was my thinking
but im not going to give anything away , .
No absolutely not I understand, I'm sure looking forward to the rest of the series.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 04:19 PM

Interesting but did anyone think it was scary? I didn't. I though Merlin was excellent though. His English accent is superb.
Parable
Canada

30-06-2016, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Interesting but did anyone think it was scary? I didn't. I though Merlin was excellent though. His English accent is superb.
I didn't find it scary it's early yet for me I've only seen the first episode but it has a great atmosphere, I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2016, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
There were for me a few moments when it made me jump, but I have seen all the episodes so not saying what .
The expectation of something going to happen made me tense up , I think that was directed well .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top