Join for free
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2018, 11:13 AM

hotel groping to be closed - fantastic or won't change a thing

hotel groping 25.01.18

welcome to privilege

please adjust and settle

for hypocrisy its westminister mileage

can i drop in pot and kettle.

only men to attend

very similar to my massage parlour

please feel free to defend

i welcome any good from this gala.

repeated is this scandal

sorry if that's cruel

move closer so i can handle

glad you obeyed and stuck to uniform rule.

rife is sexism

its in the business biology

don't take the highlight as criticism

never will we end misogyny.

thank you to the exposure

it won't end these sorts of crimes

hotel groping will never have closure

but indirectly i thank the substantial chimes.

https://www.ft.com/content/075d679e-...0-9c0ad2d7c5b5 this is being discussed on the best morning show and is what has inspired me this morning. wrightstuff debate ch5. and well done to the paper that exposed this.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2018, 11:53 AM

Re: hotel groping to be closed - fantastic or won't change a thing

I'm a big fan of personal choice and allowing people to do what they want as long as it's consensual. If your boss tells you colour of knickers to wear then think about it why would they do that.

Would I work there no my moral code would never allow it but I'm not so dim I can't see others do it because they want to too.

Only people hurt over all this are the charities. And possibly David Walliams caught out in a lie might suffer a little too.
Conroy
Surrey .uk
Conroy is male  Conroy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2018, 05:51 PM

White knickers show through black dresses, obvious what !
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2018, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Conroy ->
White knickers show through black dresses, obvious what !
I'm pretty sure that's not why they said it though.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2018, 06:11 PM

It beggars belief that these rich simpletons would act in such a way, especially with the scandals that are being exposed by others on a daily basis. But there we have it, the majority of these morons is that they are so rich and top of the pile that they are not used to anyone saying no, or objecting to their disgraceful going-on's. They are so rich they live in a parallel world from the rest of us.

I just wish those under-cover reporters dressed as waitresses had
been able to witness just one of those girls having the courage to turn round and slap the face of one of those pervs who thought it perfectly acceptable to touch them where they should not have. After all, she may well have been sacked on the spot but she would have been a hero to other women and no doubt many would be queuing to employ her soon enough.

Still, at least the Presidents Club Charity Dinner will be no more and heads will roll over this scandal.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top