Join for free
Page 80 of 276 « First < 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 > Last »
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 03:13 PM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

No Wi-Fi here, a TV but I don't watch TV.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
No Wi-Fi here, a TV but I don't watch TV.
I'll put some more albums on here later to keep you going mate. Lots of videos.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 03:46 PM

Not enough mobile data.

I’m getting another blood transfusion which will take a while. The only excitement I get is untangling the cables and sneaking off to the bathroom for a vape.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 04:17 PM

Not enough mobile data.

I’m getting another blood transfusion which will take a while. The only excitement I get is untangling the cables and sneaking off to the bathroom for a vape.
Well, at least you have that Dreamy.
I read earlier that you had a visitor, that was nice.
Will you get some food soon?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

11-05-2018, 06:05 PM

Tea was very poor - just an egg mayonnaise sandwich and a banana. I am in constant irritation because of these canulas pulling and twisting for the slightest reason.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 06:11 PM

Tea was very poor - just an egg mayonnaise sandwich and a banana. I am in constant irritation because of these canulas pulling and twisting for the slightest reason.
Hi

Canulas are the pits.

I refuse point blank to let a Doctor do one, nurses are ace at them.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

11-05-2018, 06:23 PM

They're a pain when you've got more than one going at the same time, like I have all afternoon.

Buying phone credit with a debit card on 3 is a nightmare - they direct you to a mobile site onto which you must put all your card details and address...takes ages, I was convinced mine hadn't gone through but 5 minutes later the page reloaded and my payment was successful. What is wrong with talking to a human? Then again, I probably wouldn't have trusted thenm with my details.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 06:27 PM

Ffosse I sense that you are not dealing with your hospital stay very well and are looking for reasons why. You seem anxious, but the reason for that is because you are ill, not because your Tv is too small or your canulas are uncomfortable.

What you really need is somebody to talk to that understands why you feel this way. You need somebody that can calm your fears and make you feel better, so why not ask your doctor if somebody can provide that help for you.

You have every reason to be upset and afraid, but it wont help you to relax. When I was having chemo the hospital had an aromatherapist who came to massage my feet and it made me far less stressed. Sometimes a little understanding can make you feel much better so, if your hospital deals with cancer patients regularly, they must surely understand that your mind suffers as much as your body. For that reason, I would tell somebody how down you are feeling and ask if they have anyone you can talk to.

Take care my friend, because your mind is playing tricks with your body and all you need is some diversion from your worries.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2018, 07:03 PM

Twink made an excellent post, Dreamy.
We are all rooting for you. x
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

11-05-2018, 08:12 PM

My sister visited and I feel better now - the canulas are covered with gauze and padding so aren't bothering me so much.

Page 80 of 276 « First < 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top