Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 09:11 AM

Re: just got back from Norway cruise

Stunning, unspoilt beauty.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 09:39 AM

Some brilliant photos Realspeed, and a couple of the cruises we were looking at were on the Aurora, we were told it's one of the best P&O ships.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Ha ha, he complained that it snowed during the hike - remembering he grew up in Australia. I found a photo he sent me from his Norway hike It's him so I don't know who took it other than it was with his camera. I bet you don't get this view on a cruise.

Actually I don't mind waterfalls I saw a lot in the NT and WA and once they have cleared the crocs out they are great places for swimming after the heat of the day.
That looks fantastic Bruce, and I agree, if you want to experience views like that they must be done on foot. I still get the urge to climb to the top of any high ground, not sure about swimming in the waterfalls even though they might have cleared out all the Crocs, there still might be one hiding on the bottom.....
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 10:20 AM

up among the clouds ship in far distance in first photo. About 4/5000 ft up

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top