Join for free
Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 09:37 AM

Re: Campaign to make Upskirting illegal

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
They could bring back the death sentence for me if it is without reasonable doubt that someone premeditated a murder. That man that got life yesterday for tampering with his wifes parachute and who tried to gas her doesn't deserve tax payers money to keep him in prison. He's pure evil.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-44237336
How many times were mistakes previously made, and evidence renewed on behalf of the defence after years ?
If we could be 100% certain that the police don't lie, and the evidence has not been tampered with or hidden, then maybe, but there are too many cases when that has happened.

Even so, unless I felt able to do the dreaded deed how could I think that it was ok for someone else to be nominated. What sort of person would they be ?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Proof, if proof were needed that we have a dinosaur amongst us!!!
Make that two dinosaurs Joe, I also agree with some of his Views......
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
It's been illegal here in Scotland for almost a decade,but how do You catch these silly wee perverts and get Them prosecuted?They would just quickly delete the pic's wouldn't They?
I heard today that , in the USA, mobile phone users must have a pinging noise, on their Mobile/cameras, so that the public can hear when this is happening..

Any Americans, on here, to say how, or if, that works?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 10:00 AM

erhm it goes sort of 'ping' 'ping' 'ping ' etc
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
How many times were mistakes previously made, and evidence renewed on behalf of the defence after years ?
If we could be 100% certain that the police don't lie, and the evidence has not been tampered with or hidden, then maybe, but there are too many cases when that has happened.

Even so, unless I felt able to do the dreaded deed how could I think that it was ok for someone else to be nominated. What sort of person would they be ?
Not wanting to derail this thread but I must comment on Puddle Duck's post.
I totally agree with you on not wanting to reinstate the Death Penalty, doesn't that make us as bad as the perpetrator?

However, I do think the murderer should, in some way, be made to carry the weight of his crime for the rest of his life....I don't want to go into what I think should be done to make him remember....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 10:03 AM

I was brought up in Chope's constituency (okay, before he became MP but things never change down there) and it is perfectly understandable how such an abhorrent character is elected each time with a huge majority. I fully expect his knighthood to gain him a few more votes, the title lending some kudos to the local area in their weird minds.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
I was brought up in Chope's constituency (okay, before he became MP but things never change down there) and it is perfectly understandable how such an abhorrent character is elected each time with a huge majority. I fully expect his knighthood to gain him a few more votes, the title lending some kudos to the local area in their weird minds.
Think he might have gone too far this time. He's all over the internet this morning, so his constituents will maybe take note.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Peep Peep Peep would have had a better ring to it!

Double Entendre!!

Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
This scumbag 'nasty party' dinosaur yells 'object' in the House of Commons and brings to a halt the proposed discussion of this bill. What a despicable scumbag he is!!!

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b0d4fc01fdade3
I don't know why some men bother to do this, as there are thousands of pictures of naked females on the Web, TV, and Newspapers.

Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top