Join for free
Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 10:41 AM

Re: Thank God For Piers Morgan - The Voice of Reason!

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I'm a woman and I agreed with him about not doing away with the bikini round, the female body is beautifully formed and a lot of the women like to show off their beautiful bodies. I personally see nothing wrong with the bikini, I wouldn't like them to walk around baring their nipples and crotches though, bikinis look lovely on a nice female body. Wish I could wear one! Incidentally 79% of the public said they shouldn't ditch the bikini.
Personally, I see a miniskirt-clad beauty more sexually attractive than one wearing a bikini, and even more attractive than a completely naked one.

Somehow, not showing off all you have got is more enticing.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Personally, I see a miniskirt-clad beauty more sexually attractive than one wearing a bikini, and even more attractive than a completely naked one.

Somehow, not showing off all you have got is more enticing.
Good point. A bit of ankle should be enough for anyone.

Especially Muslims.

In fact a burka in a "bedroom situation" could be a delight.

If you left the face veil on, it would save double-bagging.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
It can be, depending upon the owner of the ankle. Personally, though, I prefer to see a few inches above the knee.

Especially Muslims.

I'm sure that would apply to many of those people.

However, I once posted on here how, when working in Saudi Arabia, the mother and father brought their young child into the examination room and, once out of public view, the mother removed her face covering to reveal one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

I bet that many of them (presumably the more beautiful ones!) would much prefer not to have to cover their faces and hair at all.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 09:09 PM

It can be, depending upon the owner of the ankle. Personally, though, I prefer to see a few inches above the knee.

I'm sure that would apply to many of those people.

However, I once posted on here how, when working in Saudi Arabia, the mother and father brought their young child into the examination room and, once out of public view, the mother removed her face covering to reveal one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

I bet that many of them (presumably the more beautiful ones!) would much prefer not to have to cover their faces and hair at all.
Its horribly oppressive, we were given faces for people to see not to be hidden. I wish the women would object make a stand, mind you I believe in Saudi Arabia women are becoming more outspoken and rebellious, good for them.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

13-06-2018, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Its horribly oppressive, we were given faces for people to see not to be hidden. I wish the women would object make a stand, mind you I believe in Saudi Arabia women are becoming more outspoken and rebellious, good for them.
Yes. Good news.

Give it a few more centuries!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 09:17 PM

Yes. Good news.

Give it a few more centuries!
They are allowed to drive any day now, its a start I suppose
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 09:20 PM

All will be Ok, when all things are the same everywhere, downside, you won't know where you are, or, who to complain to.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 09:21 PM

I can relate to what JB said in a way.

Some time back I was giving directions to a Muslim lady who was wearing the full monty black letterbox outfit.

I always remember that she had both the nicest kind of calm voice, and the prettiest eyes I'd seen for years. And no, I'm not taking the pee. Her eyes were almost mesmerizingly beautiful.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2018, 10:15 PM

Especially Muslims.

But could also cause a lot of mistakes.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170923_185948.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	6221  
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2018, 11:54 AM

Anyone see Morgan this morning - and yesterday, when he hammered Jason Cundy for saying he preferred men's voices for football commentaries?

He was with the snowflake brigade on this one and outraged that he said what he did. Reid said their poll had 37% agreeing with him. But no one had the brains to point out it wasn't so much who agreed with him as how many thought he had the right to have this view (and express it).

Yet another attack on free speech. Today Cundy made a grovelling apology, I suspect under pressure from his bosses at Talksport. A case of apologise or you lose your livelihood.

Page 8 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top