Join for free
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2018, 08:08 PM

Preidicted Hokey Cokey Party BrExit U-Turn

And here it is. Facing a mass rebellion from his backbenchers old Commie Corbyn is now doing a U-Turn on his BrExit stance. Just as predicted. This man will say and do anything for votes and power. Nothing he says can be trusted imho.

https://order-order.com/2018/06/05/c...ket-amendment/

Corbyn Backs Free Movement With Fantasy Internal Market Amendment

"Jeremy Corbyn appears to have sold out his decades-long position on the EU and backed a bosses’ Europe where the UK becomes a rule-taker to the internal market"

"This is a totally mad, unrealistic objective that could only be achieved by staying in the EU . . . . He is living in a fantasy land…"

Jeremy Corbyn unleashes plan to block Theresa May's hard Brexit in major policy shift

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...block-12652481

"Labour tonight unveiled its latest bid to shape Brexit, demanding full single market access.

"In a softening of its position, Labour calls for common minimum standards, rights and protections with Brussels, and “full access to the internal market of the European Union, underpinned by shared institutions and regulations”.

"But the fresh move will be seen as an attempt to quell a potential backbench rebellion over the EEA, which threatens to embarrass Jeremy Corbyn"

Same old "Fagin" Corbyn.

Will say/do anything for votes and power

I'd Do Anything

I'd say anything for votes, yes, anything
For power means everything to me
I know that
I'd go anywhere, campaigning, anywhere
To dupe the people that, I see

Build a million flats?
(Anything)
More police in hats?
(Anything)
Pay for student fees?
(Anything)
Bring BrExit to it's knees
(Oh certainly!)
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2018, 08:46 PM

Re: Preidicted Hokey Cokey Party BrExit U-Turn

They really are a bunch of Loonies.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2018, 08:56 PM

I agree.
The guy really is a complete cretin. And I can't even put into words what I think of Di.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 04:36 AM

I can't stand him but that's great news for remain voters. We need some balance on the madness.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2018, 05:35 AM

calling UJ - emergency oarsman reqd to keep afloat sinking barge??

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top