Join for free
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2018, 09:23 PM

Corbyn's Reprehensible IRA History Again

There’s little Corbyn can do to make his comradeship with violent republicans less deplorable

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/op...able-1-8525606

"There’s really very little that Corbyn can do to make a lifetime of comradeship with violent republicans less deplorable.

Even if it weren’t for this ghastly history, the Labour Leader still openly supports the break-up of the nation-state whose government he aspires to lead."
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 07:32 AM

Re: Corbyn's Reprehensible IRA History Again

Originally Posted by Realist ->
There’s little Corbyn can do to make his comradeship with violent republicans less deplorable

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/op...able-1-8525606

"There’s really very little that Corbyn can do to make a lifetime of comradeship with violent republicans less deplorable.

Even if it weren’t for this ghastly history, the Labour Leader still openly supports the break-up of the nation-state whose government he aspires to lead."

I don't think its the same meeting that I attended, but I too met and shook hands with Martin McGuiness and Gerry Adams too, they were invited to address people in attendance by Tony Benn. I too support a re-unifaction of Ireland.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 07:38 AM

Re: Corbyn's Reprehensible IRA History Again

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I don't think its the same meeting that I attended, but I too met and shook hands with Martin McGuiness and Gerry Adams too, they were invited to address people in attendance by Tony Benn. I too support a re-unifaction of Ireland.
So do I - but not at the expense of any more lives.

I wish President Higgins would take us out from under the jack boots of EU as well - but don't think either of these things will happen in my life time, Uncle Joe.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top