Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 11:32 AM

Re: Free Tommy Demo

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Amazingly 5 out of 8 comments so far, from the old contemptibles are wind ups, nothing at all to add.

Stand back for more smart arse shite........
My reply wasn't a wind up. I'm not condoning what happened but you are no doubt trying to add a Lefty spin to the story, so I just commented that the anti- capitalist marches of the past have been no different. People injured, property smashed or burnt. In fact I would say there has been more damage caused by the left wing in the past than the right wing.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 02:30 PM

Maybe the conflict was a result of many years of pent up anger at those above being vented?
People are sick of not being listened to and sick of the authorities appeasing ethnic minorities to the detriment of their own.
Remember that the Police were complicit in the covering up / inaction of these grooming gangs.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 02:50 PM

Allegedly ?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 03:06 PM

Allegedly ?
No,

Absolutely.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
No,

Absolutely.
Incompetance I would say, but you obviously know better.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

11-06-2018, 05:43 PM

Incompetance I would say, but you obviously know better.
No need to be petulant Bruv......

It's been going on long enough that they were fully aware.
The odd brave sole in the councils / police that tried to push the issue were sent on racial awareness courses!

The Government / Police & local authorities were complicit in the cover up.
There is also the testimonies of the victims, along with their friends & families. The Police would often "lose" crucial evidence and on several occasions they actually arrested the VICTIM on trumped up charges of trying to incite racial hatred.
I ask again, why are these trials often subject to a D-Notice which is normally used for matters of national security etc?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
No need to be petulant Bruv......

It's been going on long enough that they were fully aware.
The odd brave sole in the councils / police that tried to push the issue were sent on racial awareness courses!

The Government / Police & local authorities were complicit in the cover up.
There is also the testimonies of the victims, along with their friends & families. The Police would often "lose" crucial evidence and on several occasions they actually arrested the VICTIM on trumped up charges of trying to incite racial hatred.
I ask again, why are these trials often subject to a D-Notice which is normally used for matters of national security etc?
I think we all know the answer to that!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I think we all know the answer to that!
The whole matter of Tommy Robinson's arrest stinks to high heaven.

There was no rational reason to impose a media blackout for the trial of the muslim paedophile gang.

Tommy Robinson, like him or loathe him, is one of the only people in the UK willing to put his safety and his freedom on the line to expose the true, shocking extent of these muslim paedophile gangs in our cities and to question the establishment's cover up of this phenomenon.

His arrest was a stitch up and as for supporting the state's uniformed thugs for shutting down legitimate protests, I'm afraid I can't do that!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

11-06-2018, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->

There was no rational reason to impose a media blackout for the trial of the muslim paedophile gang.

Tommy Robinson, like him or loathe him, is one of the only people in the UK willing to put his safety and his freedom on the line to expose the true, shocking extent of these muslim paedophile gangs in our cities and to question the establishment's cover up of this phenomenon.

His arrest was a stitch up and as for supporting the state's uniformed thugs for shutting down legitimate protests, I'm afraid I can't do that!
Exactly - it stinks.
I've outlined why in the other thread on here..
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->

I agree.

However, I would just say that I believe that the boots on the ground probably feel very differently about what was done. In my opinion, it is a matter of 'orders from above' and probably the government itself.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top