Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 11:59 AM

May Mocks Corbyn's Failed Festival Fiasco

'Shadow Chancellor and The Magic Numbers!' May mocks Corbyn's festival flop in fiery PMQs

Corbyn and his Looney Labour Momentum chumps are presiding over a disaster that may see them lose anywhere from £500,000 to £1,000,000. The Labour 1 day festival looks to be an embarrassing flop in which both Corbyn and his Looney sycophants have misread completely the sentiments of the young voters and those of key music acts who he presumably thought supported Labour fervently enough to perform for free !

Errrr nope !

Sorry old Commie Jezzer but the reality is they really aren't into you. You duped the young electorate and you only get to do that once.

The inability to sell tickets for this disaster of a festival is the surest sign you could get that the young people are sticking 2 fingers up at the old Marxist con man and telling him to stick it where the sun don't shine imo.

At the PMQs this week Teresa May could but chuckle at this Looney Labour embarrassment and mocked him. The Express reported her cutting jibes here:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...ummer-festival

She said: “I’ve heard the Labour leader is trying to organise a music festival.

I’ll pass over the fact it will have a solidarity tent which will have no MPs in it.

I don’t know if all members are aware of the headline act - the Shadow Chancellor and the Magic Numbers - that just about sums them up.”

A brilliant and rightly scathing mockery of Jezbollah and his Looney Lefties.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 12:10 PM

Re: May Mocks Corbyn's Failed Festival Fiasco

PMQ's are supposed to be when the Prime Minister answers questions about what her government is doing, what it has done and what it is supposed or intends to be doing.
I have yet to hear May, or Cameron when he was PM, actually answer questions properly instead of ridiculing the Opposition, saying what the Opposition would do or stating what totally irrelevant actions the Goverment have taken!

I wish the Speaker would make her stand there until the questions are answered to the satisfaction of the person asking them and make the whole house sit until every question on the paper had been answered properly!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I have yet to hear May, or Cameron when he was PM, actually answer questions properly instead of ridiculing the Opposition
Yet Looney Labour equally can't answer even the most simplest of questions put to them and give straight statements about what they support and what they would do if they were in power.

Just look at the woeful Diane Abbott desperately avoiding the simple question put to her on immigration. Asked if those who have already arrived here illegally should be allowed to stay or deported she simply couldn't answer and as always had an absolute car crash of an interview.

Equally any discussion with old Commie Corbyn on what Labour's BrExit stance is results in total evasion and wishy washy nonsense, ostensibly because he has tried to appease Remainers and Leavers alike for so long, being the duplicitous cad that he is.

Worse still the useless Labour Loonies resorted to just making stuff up rather than answer straight questions.

Free tuition fees
Wiping away student debt
Credit Cards no longer charging interest

All outright lies and false claims.

May was and is always right to completely mock the excuse of a party that Looney Labour has become.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 01:59 PM

Um, Labour aren't running the country the Tories are. Therefore they should be accountable for their actions.
Why are you so worried about Labour unless you think they will take over very soon?
The more fuss you make the more you put people off your precious Tories.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 03:49 PM

Um, Labour aren't running the country the Tories are. Therefore they should be accountable for their actions.
Why are you so worried about Labour unless you think they will take over very soon?
The more fuss you make the more you put people off your precious Tories.
I didn’t have you down as a Corbynista Tess
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

16-06-2018, 04:28 PM

I'm not Rehab, I think Labour need a new leader and to give Abbott the shove.
I just feel sorry for people who have weird obsessions and believe they can influence folk, is all.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 04:37 PM

Come on Uncle Joe.
Your party needs you.

May said: “I’ve heard the Labour leader is trying to organise a music festival".

When we all know Chairman Corbyn couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 05:07 PM

May would be better fixing the Brexit mess instead of thinking up ways to mock others..
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 05:19 PM

I'm not Rehab, I think Labour need a new leader and to give Abbott the shove.
I just feel sorry for people who have weird obsessions and believe they can influence folk, is all.
You have never said truer words, we seem to living in a country with just one party, we do need a real Labour Party, not one whose leader is controlled by Unite Leader Len Mclusky and Momentum. The country deserves better
Tupman
United Kingdom Surrey
Tupman is male  Tupman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 06:39 PM

I can name a bigger fiasco.

Mays campaign at last year's election.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top