Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 05:00 AM

Re: Breaking News - Today

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Give or take a few million.........What's the point of constantly quibbling about it?
Hi

Everything, it was an outright lie.

Even Nigel Farage said so.

I have the highest regard for him, it was all about Federalism and being ruled by others with their own Agenda.

Merkel broke every rule in the book by unilaterally opening the Borders and then insisting that the rest of the EU take those Immigrants she did not want.

Germany and France break every Rule in the EU Book and get away with it.

I want no part of that at all.

The only reason I voted to leave was the sheer stupidity and incompetence of our Politicians, other EU Countries simply refuse to obey the Rules and tell them to get stuffed.

I so, so, wish that we had the same calibre of Politicians, but we don;t.

Cameron went running off to them,Please Miss, can we change the Rules.

Absolutely pathetic, the others just ignored them when they did not suit them.

We should have done the same.

Now down to the realities of the situation.

We triggered Article 50 with no plan or agreement in place.

No Deal is better than a bad deal.

We had nothing in place to carry out a No Deal.

Our bluff was called, OK then, naff off, if that is what you want, that is what you get.

You leave at the end of March 2019, Bye Bye.

The EU said fine, no deal it is then.

We then had to go crawling back to them to ask for a Transition Period, which they jumped at with glee.

You can have one, but it will cost you a mint.

There is no Brexit Dividend.

We are not only leaving the EU, we are leaving every Trade Deal we had and the new ones with Canada, Japan and South Korea.

Liam Fox said we will deal with them by Technical Rectification, we we tell you what you are getting,

They have said Naff off , you will not be dictating to us, you will not get the same Terms as you did with the EU.

The EU is a massive Trading Block, you are no longer part of it, we based our Industries in the UK to get the advantage of access to the Single Market, that is going, your choice.

You will get what we are prepared to give, the rules have changed, the Trade Deals will change.

No access to the Single Market means they have to.

Hence the complaints to the WTO about our Proposals.

They will simply move their Industries out of the UK into the EU if it suits them, the EU is a much bigger market than the UK.

There is no Brexit Financial Dividend, get used to it.

Brexit will hurt, even Boris and JRM have accepted that.

It is a price worth paying as far as I am concerned.

I am simply not prepared to be dictated to by Prats like Merkel, Macron and Juncker.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Any extra funding for the NHS is good news but we also have to make sure that the rest of the World doesn't continue using it for free.
Quite so it is supposedly the NATIONAL health service.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 07:19 AM

Look in many of our age group’s cupboards and see all the prescribed medicines that have never been taken for various reasons.

I bet there’s a few millions wasted there.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 07:29 AM

I'm sorry Swim, but I no longer read your rants as you say the same thing every time ad nauseum.

You are a Remainer masquerading as a Leaver.

You only obsess about the financial aspect, despite that NOT being the only reason voters chose to Leave.

We don't know the final deal yet and yet you write off the negotations as a failure, despite them being ongoing!

Your contention that the £350 million weekly contribution is a lie is itself, false.

Your contention that the Leavers led a false campaign whereas the Remainers were holier than thou is false.
You make no mention of the Govt sending a propoganda leaflet to 9 million houses..

Your failure to condemn the attitude of the EU towards a member state, tha pays more than its share and follows the rules is an indicator of your where your TRUE sentiments lie!!!!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
I'm sorry Swim, but I no longer read your rants as you say the same thing every time ad nauseum.

You are a Remainer masquerading as a Leaver.

You only obsess about the financial aspect, despite that NOT being the only reason voters chose to Leave.

We don't know the final deal yet and yet you write off the negotations as a failure, despite them being ongoing!

Your contention that the £350 million weekly contribution is a lie is itself, false.

Your contention that the Leavers led a false campaign whereas the Remainers were holier than thou is false.
You make no mention of the Govt sending a propoganda leaflet to 9 million houses..

Your failure to condemn the attitude of the EU towards a member state, tha pays more than its share and follows the rules is an indicator of your where your TRUE sentiments lie!!!!!
Hi

Your choice to put me on ignore, I can live with that.

I will still be reading yours.

It is now wait and see time.

We will soon know if the Brexiteers like Boris, we can have our cake and eat it, will deliver.

If Brexit causes us an avoidable Financial loss due to the sheer incompetence of out Politicians, too true I will post about it.

We voted out, to have to pay Juncker and Co £billions for a Transition seriously annoys me.

I absolutely loathe the man, and it is my money they are giving to him.

We should have had everything in place to leave next March.

We haven't, not my fault, it is down to May and Co.

I will exercise my right to complain about idiotic Politicians, whether they be Tory or Labour.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 11:43 AM

This news won't go down too well in the scumbag 'nasty party' heartland - they're gonna have to stump up more tax money to fund the NHS.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b0783ae12abacb
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

18-06-2018, 12:08 PM

Hi

Paying more tax is fine by me, public services and pensions are much better in other countries simply because they pay for them.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 01:43 PM

No point pumping in more money if it's wasted.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

18-06-2018, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
No point pumping in more money if it's wasted.
Hi

The NHS does need to sort itself out, that is for sure.

However even if it did, it still needs more money, we have an ageing population and people living longer needs more complex and costly care.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 05:14 PM

It's not so much about needing more money but about how existing money is spent. To sort out such a complex institution could cost 20bn in itself.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top