Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2018, 09:58 AM

Re: What will she wear

Oh Puleease - who gives a stuff???
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2018, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I couldn't care less what she wears deylon. I just can't take to her at all. She leaves me cold.

I can honestly say I won't be watching their wedding.
Pesta, l think Meghan is stunningly beautiful and has the most lovey smile.....but
Beyond, that there is something l just can’t put my finger on.

I read that two wedding dresses have been made, l’m not sure why? All, l hope is, it wont be as wrinkled as Diana’s wedding dress was!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2018, 10:22 AM

[QUOTE=Artangel;1401754]Pesta, l think Meghan is stunningly beautiful and has the most lovey smile.....but

Art , remember she is an actress so she may well be playing the part , I wonder if her speaking voice will change to the queen's English . Harry is a nice guy and a good catch so maybe she knows her bread will always be buttered
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2018, 10:30 AM

[QUOTE=susan m;1401756]
Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pesta, l think Meghan is stunningly beautiful and has the most lovey smile.....but

Art , remember she is an actress so she may well be playing the part , I wonder if her speaking voice will change to the queen's English . Harry is a nice guy and a good catch so maybe she knows her bread will always be buttered
Playing the part? Oh gosh! susan, l didn’t think of that!
Now, l will be watching for her change of accent. I thought only Lulu, the singer, did that!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2018, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
I wonder what Meghan will wear for her wedding ,she can hardly walk down the aisle in a lovely white dress like previous royal to be brides
Why not?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

24-04-2018, 12:12 PM

Well I hope Meghan won’t be like the tattooed bride l saw at Gretna Green!
No bouquet of flowers, just a packet of fags in one hand and a mobile phone held in the other!

Her bridal gown was so big, l saw her sitting on the toilet with the door open!
Part of her dress was up and nearly over her head, the rest was nearly out of the door!

Yes, l know l had a good look! I was frozen in disbelief!
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2018, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

I read that two wedding dresses have been made, l’m not sure why? All, l hope is, it wont be as wrinkled as Diana’s wedding dress was!
I had to smile when I read this Art...reason being, I thought Diana's wedding gown was just gorgeous. In my mind, all those years ago...I believed that the material was such, that it was suppose to look like that, wrinkles and all... Prettiest bridal gown that I have ever seen...except for my own, don't ya know?
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2018, 07:58 PM

I would have thought there would have been some speculation/ some show of designs in the media by now
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2018, 10:24 PM

Meghan has reportedly appointed her wedding dress designer and chosen the dress. While it is unlikely that the name will be revealed until Meghan arrives at St George's chapel in Windsor on May 19th, there is a select group of contenders in the running to create the biggest fashion commission of 2018.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/...esigner-erdem/
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2018, 10:31 PM

At least, British folks are still manufacturing in a fashion.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top