Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 05:44 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning world and everyone in it!

I am going out for the day with friends so, naturally, it is pouring with rain! Not sure where we are off to but coffee, shopping, lunch and chit chat will be involved - not necessarily in that order!

Seem to be out more than in at the moment - being retired is almost like being a student again - but better fed!

Have fun whatever you are doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 05:47 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning Tabs and all else arriving later. A bright start here but another wet afternoon forecast they say.

No plans yet other than the usual Wednesday chores and I'll be cooking a curry for lunch.

Have a good day everyone.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 06:43 AM

Good morning all. It was bright & sunny here a moment ago but the sky's just started to cloud over & it's gone dark...
I wanted to do work in the garden today but not much chance I think...

Have a good day everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 07:30 AM

Yes, I think Carole we are in for some more rain later. The sun is out at the moment so I had better get Amber out for her walk.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry but above all things keep safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 07:31 AM

Good morning all.

Beautiful and sunny here in Essex at the moment, but I think rain is forecast for later.

Off into Town again this morning.

Have a nice day all.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 07:40 AM

Exciting day today, I actually have an eye appointment at the hospital. It is only 3 months over due. Should have it every six months it is now nine months since the last one, hope it is not cancelled yet again.

The en-suite is a bit of a mess at the moment, picture posted elsewhere but they are doing a decent job by the looks of things so far, will post todays work later on in the day
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 07:45 AM

Morning all

Bright here in Yorkshire for now but I think it's going to rain later.

Got to go to work but after work i.m going to look round shops with 2 of my friends. Going to Marks and Sparks, I love Marks'

Later i.ll be going to my Dad's as usual.

Have a lovely day all and realspeed good luck at hospital
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 08:10 AM

Good morning all

Off shopping later, yes I know I went yesterday but I'm not finished yet

Have a good day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 08:44 AM

Good morning everyone a bit breezy and chilly here but fine at the moment.

Had a text from my son to say he would like to take me out to lunch so lots to do before then.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2018, 09:37 AM

Good morning all sunny at the moment with plenty of cloud around.

Looking forward to daughter and granddaughter coming for lunch today.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top