Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 05:23 PM

Re: Marcella

I started to watch today ( recorded ) , I've deleted the program within 5 minutes of seeing a young lad in what appeared to be a horrible situation , I don't like dark unpleasant programmes , there was talk of pediophiles and dead children . Not for me , life is hard enough . I won't watch or record again
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 05:25 PM

I must say I wasn't overwhelmed either susan.
Cosmos
UK
Cosmos is female  Cosmos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hi Mups

TBH, I got bored with the first series and stopped watching it. I have seen the trailer for the new series and it seems she has the same expression all the way through so will be giving it a miss.

I thought the same LD, but thought i would take a look....shes such a terrible actor, stomping about and acting like a mud wrestler.....no , it wasnt a watch for me im afraid ...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 06:58 PM

I read that she was uncertain taking the role as she wasn't sure she could play it dark enough. I'm in two minds right now but I will continue watching I understand the people who turned off because of the child murder and paedophile content I might end up doing the same.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I also like Anna Friel but was disappointed with Marcella. Also she has done something to her mouth which makes her look like a duck.
Duck Mouths are all the rage no,especially when you pat £Hundreds for them the bigger the better
On all the Housewives programmes where all the women look alike trough plastic surgery they have all got fish lips.

Men must like this odd look, as these women are all married to very rich men..perhaps they have things altered and enlarged too!!

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2018, 08:02 PM

Fell asleep after five minutes.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 12:19 AM

Her blackouts are worrying
To the point where I get a bit anxious watching

A bit like when I have woken with such a hangover (in my youf I hasten to add!) and wondered...what'appened?!

It's uncomfortable viewing
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Duck Mouths are all the rage no,especially when you pat £Hundreds for them the bigger the better
On all the Housewives programmes where all the women look alike trough plastic surgery they have all got fish lips.

Men must like this odd look, as these women are all married to very rich men..perhaps they have things altered and enlarged too!!

It's a shame, I used to think she was quite attractive.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 11:38 AM

TBH I was only watching whilst doing something else, but I didn't have a clue what was happening
Medea
East Sussex
Medea is female 

12-03-2018, 12:28 PM

I watched the first series again on Netflix and have really got into the new series although the subject matter is very dark and makes uncomfortable viewing. There are no really likeable characters in this apart form the little boy and the care worker. Marcella's ex is a piece of work and she is also pretty nasty at times especially involving the press. Who is spying on her and are there two groups of child snatchers involved.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top