Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 07:18 AM

Re: ISIS Complain about UK Government.

When will the world realize that the best way to deal with them ,is to stop them breathing!

I don't care what method they use but there would be huge advantages like....

It is cost effective as it costs us nothing to keep them if they are dead.

If they achieve their aim of going to Paradise, that is ok because they can kill the idiots there, that had the same ideas. I must say though , there are more ISIS that don't want to die these days, so they must be running out of pathetic young boys who are willing to die for a bit of sex

Isn't it time that we started to destroy all terrorists, who will kill strangers? It would help us obliterate Isis supporters & if they fought like real men and they would learn that is what happens in war!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 07:38 AM

Hi

Twink, I understand your sentiments entirely.

We need information though from them, we need to find others in the Cell, to identify those we do not know.

Intelligence is everything, it prevents further deaths of innocents.

We both have the same aims, just the method is different.

I do not want them back here abusing our legal system,it was not designed
for ISIS and other Terrorists, it was designed to protect the Innocent.

I have no issue with targeting them abroad, if we do manage to capture some, at no risk to our Troops then a bullet does us no good.

Information is our most valuable asset, it identifies others.

Once we have that information they are of no further use.

We give them back to the Yazidis and Kurds who have had their families murdered and their wives, sisters and children used as Sex Slaves.

We also say nothing, no publicity at all unless it suits us.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 08:10 AM

Good post Twinks and Swims !
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Twink, I understand your sentiments entirely.

We need information though from them, we need to find others in the Cell, to identify those we do not know.

Intelligence is everything, it prevents further deaths of innocents.

We both have the same aims, just the method is different.

I do not want them back here abusing our legal system,it was not designed
for ISIS and other Terrorists, it was designed to protect the Innocent.

I have no issue with targeting them abroad, if we do manage to capture some, at no risk to our Troops then a bullet does us no good.

Information is our most valuable asset, it identifies others.

Once we have that information they are of no further use.

We give them back to the Yazidis and Kurds who have had their families murdered and their wives, sisters and children used as Sex Slaves.

We also say nothing, no publicity at all unless it suits us.
So do we use torture to get this info, because I wouldn't trust one of them as far as I could throw them?
Some of these terrorists are intelligent enough to want to stay alive, only the thick ones truly believe that Allah will provide after their death... that is why some are so keen to stay alive and will lie about their reasons for their wrong doings!
My instinct says if they want death, let them have it, if they don't want death they have to tell us all they know....and if they tell a lie we kill them anyway!
People who are forced to follow a religion, as happens in many Muslim countries, are not truly fighting for a cause.... they have been brainwashed, or conned, into believing what they do is right. Those who wish to move from Britain, to join them, should be forewarned that there is no way they will be allowed to come back!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 09:01 AM

I think the captured pair should go on trial as war criminals in The International Criminal Court. They are no longer British Citizens and as members of Daesh, a death cult which is an international threat they should be tried in a court that befits their crime.

We do not want to make martyrs of them but need to reveal their sordid crimes in full .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 09:16 AM

Is it just me or does anyone else object to them being called British?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
So do we use torture to get this info, because I wouldn't trust one of them as far as I could throw them?
Some of these terrorists are intelligent enough to want to stay alive, only the thick ones truly believe that Allah will provide after their death... that is why some are so keen to stay alive and will lie about their reasons for their wrong doings!
My instinct says if they want death, let them have it, if they don't want death they have to tell us all they know....and if they tell a lie we kill them anyway!
People who are forced to follow a religion, as happens in many Muslim countries, are not truly fighting for a cause.... they have been brainwashed, or conned, into believing what they do is right. Those who wish to move from Britain, to join them, should be forewarned that there is no way they will be allowed to come back!
Hi

Physical Torture is useless, inflict enough pain and people will say anything they think you want to hear to stop the pain.

It also makes us as bad as them.

Mind games are different, perfectly permissible as far as I am concerned.

The object of the exercise is to stop further atrocities, we cannot help those already killed, there is no turning the clock back.

If we can get enough information to stop another killing or rape we should do.

These terrorists slowly behead people as a shock tactic,they burn them alive and post the videos.

They rape 9 year olds and make parents watch.

We cannot stop what has happened before, we can stop it happening to others.

I am quite happy for us to be their friend, to promise them the Earth to get enough info to prevent the next atrocity.

After that, they can Naff off.

We cannot prevent the past, we can prevent the future.

I know my views upset many,but so be it.

Once we have got the information out of them, preferably abroad, we turn them over to those who have suffered.

Here in the UK, no protection for them at all, they will not last long and your Enforcement Officers are far too busy protecting Innocents to bother with them.

I am no Snowflake, I just have a different perspective to many.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

31-03-2018, 12:11 PM

The trouble is Swim, the suicide bombers are stupid and do as they are told, but other terrorists are quite smart and will have been taught how to also play mind games.... that is the opinion of an SAS guy, not mine!
Radical Muslims want to take over the world, but some are clever and use other tactics than violence!

There was a pretty Muslim girl on TV this morning who wants to be Miss World, so I listened to what she had to say. She wants to wear a hijab and believes that Miss World is different now and they are looking for educated caring women & there is a choice about wearing swimsuits but only photos are seen.
What she said sounded like something her Imam had taught her to say!
She has gained her place in the competition but Miss World was an international beauty contest, so just showing the face would never have been tolerated in the past.

I believe this is another way of trying to prevent western ways and I see almost on a daily basis that Muslims are trying to take over. They have been very patient in their work, but they are succeeding, and when the top men doing this achieve their aim ALL will be forced to be Muslin and ALL women will be forced to become men's slaves. Many western women have already fallen into this trap and so will others... but it will be too late when our PC MP's have been stupid enough to allow changes to our law, to accommodate Muslims
Those who cannot see this happening must be deaf dumb and blind. Nobody wanted to believe this when all the immigrants moved in on Europe and situations in Europe have become considerably worse since.

It will happen, so those who want to protect women and children should lobby their MPs to restrict any further changes to accommodate them. Decent Muslims could have a happy life in Europe under European laws.... but we have already seen that some of the decent ones can easily become radical so all radical Muslims should be removed!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 12:25 PM

Tough, they left of their own free will to join a bunch of murderers, If you fly with the crows then you can't complain when you get shot down with them.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 04:20 PM

It will spread if it's not dealt with.

So far, we know nothing of where these fighters are ending up. Some are being relocated to other parts of Syria. It's all very mysterious.
The worry with all that is the fighters have wives and children , unless the dads are ( dare I say) disposed of, the kids will follow in their footsteps at a later date. On the other hand, if their mothers know what will happen to them, they might be able to stop their children from engaging before it's too late. Many of them have already been brainwashed.

Have a look at the video posted in this link on 27 March 2018 at 10.00am .

Know the terrorists in East Ghouta and their nationalities. These terrorists came from all around the world to rape, kill and loot innocent Syrians in the name of Jihad.

https://www.facebook.com/Syrianewsdaily/

Very, very scary. Goodness knows where they found them but they look like animals . As someone commented, 'these are the head choppers ' !

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top