Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 10:28 AM

Jeremy Corbyn's Son Uncovered!

He would appear to be a chip off the old block. Top investigative reporter Guy Waters takes a closer look:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ivist-son.html
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 10:33 AM

Re: Jeremy Corbyn's Son Uncovered!

I'd really hate to be well known in the public eye, everything you say and do picked over and published, along with added lies and made up stuff. It can be bad enough on here some days.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
He would appear to be a chip off the old block. Top investigative reporter Guy Waters takes a closer look:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ivist-son.html
Hi

No family member should be held accountable for the actions of their parents.

Corbyn Junior is a non entity, he should be treated as such.

Corbyn Senior is a very dangerous man indeed.

I have no time for him at all.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 10:52 AM

He hardly being made accountable for his parents actions Swim, the ones mentioned are entirely his own.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
He hardly being made accountable for his parents actions Swim, the ones mentioned are entirely his own.
Thanks for explaining it to him. Saves me the trouble.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 01:35 PM

Tommy Corbyn quote ‘Why is it that I can critique my own, or any government, but criticism of the Israeli state is immediately branded anti-Semitic?’

Palestinian officials say at least 16 people have been killed by Israeli forces and hundreds more wounded during protests at the Gaza-Israeli border.......The Israeli military said soldiers had opened fire after rioting................The IDF said troops were "firing towards the main instigators" to break up rioting that included petrol bombs and stones being thrown at the fence..............Israel deployed tanks and snipers.

No comment is required from me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 01:44 PM

Gravitas
North England

31-03-2018, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I'd really hate to be well known in the public eye, everything you say and do picked over and published, along with added lies and made up stuff. It can be bad enough on here some days.
Not another apologist.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Tommy Corbyn quote ‘Why is it that I can critique my own, or any government, but criticism of the Israeli state is immediately branded anti-Semitic?’

Palestinian officials say at least 16 people have been killed by Israeli forces and hundreds more wounded during protests at the Gaza-Israeli border.......The Israeli military said soldiers had opened fire after rioting................The IDF said troops were "firing towards the main instigators" to break up rioting that included petrol bombs and stones being thrown at the fence..............Israel deployed tanks and snipers.

No comment is required from me.
I shall learn wisdom from you oh Wise One.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 08:45 PM

Jeremy Corbyn's Son Uncovered!

Which rock did he climb out from under?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top