Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 10:39 AM

Re: Irony of Ironies

You are gloating because the man was is a Tory
But cancer respects no party and strikes all sectors of society
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I'm not responsible for you interpreting my tone, which since this is a forum and not a verbal communication, I fail to see how you can correctly judge my tone.
Hi

Read your post.

It is not sympathising with him, it is blaming the Government.

The Title, Irony of Ironies,sets the tone.

I would not wish Cancer on anyone, it is a terrible time for both him and his family.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Maybe you should read the truth of it Joe.

Like most men, he ignored the symptoms and it was due to his wife's nagging that he finally went to the doctor.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ldnt-question/

More fool him, if he had symptoms weeks/months/years before seeking professional help. You'd think that someone who had previously been the Secretary of state for HEALTH he'd have better sense, but no idiot does as idiot does!!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 11:03 AM

More fool him, if he had symptoms weeks/months/years before seeking professional help. You'd think that someone who had previously been the Secretary of state for HEALTH he'd have better sense, but no idiot does as idiot does!!!
Hi

A simple rule UJ.

If you give it out, be prepared to get it back.

You constantly refer to me as member of the Nasty Party.

This is in spite of me regularly posting that I have only voted Tory once, and that was to get rid of Blair.

I am however no Communist and I would not ever vote for Corbyn or anyone connected with Corbyn.

I will not put you on Ignore, I will simply continue to challenge you.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 01:10 PM

I rather think its you that is the fool and idiot. Your answer to every perceived criticism is to become even more offensive than you usually are. Perhaps need to look in the mirror to see the real Nasty Party although of course this sort of reaction is typical of the thuggish extreme Left so you would probably see normality.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 11:15 PM

It's indeed ironic that the former health secretary who put an atom bomb under the NHS is complaining that services are not up to scratch. Did it have to take his own cancer to make him realise how much damage has been done?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Maybe you should read the truth of it Joe.

Like most men, he ignored the symptoms and it was due to his wife's nagging that he finally went to the doctor.
no doubt, but there are those on this forum who want to ignore the "poo test" when it lands on their doormat (see a thread on this in health forums). How many here would turn up for an appointment where you have to take laxatives for 24 hours and have a probe camera up your bottom?? If it were on offer to you tomorrow would you do it?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 01:41 AM

Rather a patronising take on fellow forum members
That is only your ( probaby erroneous ) perception , most people are aware of the dangers of conlon cancer but even with tests it can be missed .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

04-04-2018, 03:48 AM

Not patronising, but based on a past thread Muddy. While most said they'd do it, a number of others said they'd chuck the test kit in the bin.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 07:08 AM

Even Politicians feel fear, once the hypothecisation has stopped, spose it's the human bottom line.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top