Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 07:53 AM

Re: Irony of Ironies

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
no doubt, but there are those on this forum who want to ignore the "poo test" when it lands on their doormat (see a thread on this in health forums). How many here would turn up for an appointment where you have to take laxatives for 24 hours and have a probe camera up your bottom?? If it were on offer to you tomorrow would you do it?
Already have.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Well, well, well, Andrew Lansley has stage 3 Bowel Cancer, because the NHS lacked the funds to roll out screening for it.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...vealing-cancer

As health secretary, the 61-year-old helped launch the “bowelscope” screening programme for people over 54, but governments cuts, a lack of endoscopists and problems with IT systems have hampered the system’s delivery, currently only available to around half of the population,
Excuse me BUT

Years ago in my 60s I had one of them wear you sent back a bit of you shit.

At the time this was limeted to people under 70.

BUT then the Govemnent extended to people up to 75 and I was given another one.

So UJ please explain how its a cut back when its extended to people over 70.

Bet I don't get a reply...if I do it will be a sneering one
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 11:10 AM

Considering the man himself has said part of his problem has been made worse was lack of early testing it seems odd to ignore that completely. Poor man didn't stand a chance if his fear was so great he didn't do a test and the NHS has not offered them to younger people.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top