Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 08:29 AM

The Price of justice.

Not content with swingeing cuts to disability benefits, this scumbag 'nasty party' government are now denying those same disabled access to legal aid to challenge the decisions made relating to their benefit entitlement!!! - BARSTEWARDS!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...efits-disputes
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 11:13 AM

Re: The Price of justice.

I was reading that earlier I just shook my head and wondered where it will all end. The ideals of austerity are Tory propaganda they love it. I don't know who votes for them these days can't they see what's happening ? Can't they thaw their hearts a bit and give the people suffering from these policies a bit of hope ?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I was reading that earlier I just shook my head and wondered where it will all end. The ideals of austerity are Tory propaganda they love it. I don't know who votes for them these days can't they see what's happening ? Can't they thaw their hearts a bit and give the people suffering from these policies a bit of hope ?
Having brought this to attention here on the forum, I do hope that others not only see this news item, but remember it when the next election takes place.

These scumbag barstewards have no regard for and look down their noses at the likes of you and I.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 12:11 PM

I didn't know you could still get Legal Aid tbh. I know the last time I considered it, I was working and it wasn't possible.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 02:04 PM

There was legal aid still for people needing to stop these illegal cuts to their benefits and few other things too but generally working you won't get it as its really low incomes get it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top