Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 11:35 AM

Britain’s Got Talent on lTV, on Saturday Night.

Will you be watching this new series of great and awful acts?

I am gettting a bit fed up with too many young precocious kids, too many choirs and dance groups!
I wish they didn’t keep homing in on the audience as seems so set up!

Simon Cowell looks a right scruff and l wish Alesha Dixon would tone down her cackling laugh!

David Walliams, is daft but l like him!

Amanda Holden, her hair is never the same and will she be wearing one of her risqué dresses?

Ant and Dec, l might be imagining it but l have a feeling they have cut a lot out where they are concerned? They aren’t so prominent in the show as before.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 11:41 AM

Re: Britain’s Got Talent on lTV, on Saturday Night.

So I take it you don't like the programme then, Art?

I watched it last night, in fact I prefer BGT to X-Factor because there is such a variety of acts instead of just singer after singer all the time, which I find boring.
The useless ones make me laugh, and the good ones are worth watching, but it is the variety that I like.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
So I take it you don't like the programme then, Art?

I watched it last night, in fact I prefer BGT to X-Factor because there is such a variety of acts instead of just singer after singer all the time, which I find boring.
The useless ones make me laugh, and the good ones are worth watching, but it is the variety that I like.
Mups, l fast forward the bits l don’t like plus the adverts. It’s amazing what you can watch in twenty minutes!!

I liked the first act, with the man who must have come from a circus! How he stayed on that board, high up and didn’t fall, l’ll never know!!
What was the little Japanese man all about, ending up in the nuddy with a silk scarf round him...and an interpreter as well!!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 12:19 PM

We've recorded it and will be watching it tonight.

I like to FF through the boring bits.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

15-04-2018, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
We've recorded it and will be watching it tonight.

I like to FF through the boring bits.
Carol, That’s the most sensible thing to do!! It’s amazing how much chaff bulks it up!!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 01:18 PM

It is a lot of nonsense but I did love the 10 yr old lad who had a great voice . Think Simon will keep his eye on this little feller for the future . I record then flip through. David walliams is so silly , just too silly for me , I wonder what the other face of Walliams is like at home behind closed doors . The fake wet eyes of those two women , oh dear , I won't start on that , but Simon , well he's softened up since his child was born and he's older now . Big money making machine that programme
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 05:05 PM

As it started raining here this afternoon I put my garden work on hold and settled down to watch BGT.

Wow what a show - I thought it was brilliant! I didn't even FF anything except the intervals.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 05:07 PM

We gave up on it few series ago when it was more like Britain had the mentally ill on show. I hope it's improved but I'm not checking to see myself.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 05:09 PM

No can't stand anything like this. Karaoke is not my thing at all.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 05:14 PM

It makes me cringe at some of the acts, gasp at others and enjoy some of the singing acts...except the precocious little singing brats..the dancing sword act? What was that all about?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top