Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 02:46 PM

Hairy Arms in Ladies

Hi all.

I think i'm turning into a Man!

I think I have more dark hair on my arms then my Husband, never used to be like this, but as I have got older, more hairs arrived.

Mmm, I always thought I wasn't normal.

Any other Ladies on here got dark hair on their arms?

Susie xx
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 02:49 PM

Re: Hairy Arms in Ladies

Susie, this is part of our aging.....I got the black hair but not on my arms, on my eyebrows and my "Nest", wink ! (Don't know how else to explain)..hahaha

I was always a red head and I had red hair on all my parts like under arms, etc etc.....then after I turned 65, I started getting black hair in two areas. And lots of it (but don't worry, it is still beautiful Susie)
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 02:50 PM

PS:
Also, the black hair is very course, not soft like my red hair.

It might have something to do with our declining female hormones.....

Don't worry, unless you start chasing the ladies around this forum, then WORRY, hahaha
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 02:50 PM

I can barely see any hairs on my arms, just a very sparse covering of fair 'fluff'
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 02:58 PM

I promise WB, I will definitely not be chasing Women in this forum, perhaps the Men would like a hairy woman.

You are luck Mags.

You can't see my Eyebrows though, very thin, light and fine.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

15-04-2018, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I can barely see any hairs on my arms, just a very sparse covering of fair 'fluff'
Hi Mags,

That is exactly what happened to my sister. All her hair, even her legs went sort of bald. She loves it. Don't blame her, wish I could have that. Just a bit of fluff like you say.

I wonder why some of us are one way and the others are the opposite. Must be something to do with the hormones.
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 03:03 PM

I have less on legs and arms but my hair on my head seems to be getting more....figure that one out.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 03:22 PM

After chemo my hair is starting to come back I've taken to epilator on my legs and yes my arms. Hair on head not quite as healthy but it's coming in tufts and fluffy bits.

Epilator may be work of the devil though as painless it's not
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

15-04-2018, 03:36 PM

Oh I don't have to shave my legs or underarms any more, I don't get any hair there now, which is a good thing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 03:39 PM

I am very hairy but it has its advantages acting as a forest for midges to wade through

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top