Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2017, 09:26 AM

Eight hurt as 'drunk' Britons plough into pedestrians in Marbella hit-and-run

These dreadful occurrences of vehicles ploughing into pedestrians appear to be happening more frequently. I hope this pair donīt get off with a slap on the wrist.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/eight-hurt...122800308.html
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2017, 09:38 AM

Re: Eight hurt as 'drunk' Britons plough into pedestrians in Marbella hit-and-run

It's an unfortunate fact that the Costa del Sol, especially Marbella attract some nasty criminals and very, very rich spoilt brats that feel they're above the law....now i'm not suggesting these two morons belong to one of these groups but I wouldn't be surprised.

I hope the victims make a full ands complete recovery and the morons don't pass 'Go' on the way to Alhaurin Jail.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2017, 09:48 AM

Re: Eight hurt as 'drunk' Britons plough into pedestrians in Marbella hit-and-run

I hope they don't get off with a slapped wrist as well and that mummy and daddy don't get them off.

There is no excuse for drinking and driving wherever you are.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2017, 10:09 AM

The Guardia Civil don't mess about
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2017, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
The Guardia Civil don't mess about
Indeed they donīt, but they are always very polite .
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

30-05-2017, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Indeed they donīt, but they are always very polite .
It's not so long ago that you'd be pulled over, fail test, get fine, drive home.

One guy I know got pulled over....he had no cash on him just travellers cheques and it was about 0130hrs so they took him to the local 24 hour petrol station in Fuengirola where they cashed them.,

He paid the fine and away he drove....without a receipt

Thankfully times have changed.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

30-05-2017, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
It's not so long ago that you'd be pulled over, fail test, get fine, drive home.

One guy I know got pulled over....he had no cash on him just travellers cheques and it was about 0130hrs so they took him to the local 24 hour petrol station in Fuengirola where they cashed them.,

He paid the fine and away he drove....without a receipt

Thankfully times have changed.
I believe they are better paid these days. Still not a good idea to get "mouthy" with them though, and I certainly wouldnīt try it with the national police with their big boots, black uniforms, machine guns and dark shades .
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2017, 10:29 AM

Lock them up and throw away the key!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2017, 10:39 AM

Hope the victims recover and the driver gets a long sentence, personally I'd charge anyone drinking and driving with attempted murder.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-05-2017, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Hope the victims recover and the driver gets a long sentence, personally I'd charge anyone drinking and driving with attempted murder.
Good idea, there is no excuse whatsoever for drinking and driving.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top