Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2015, 07:04 PM

Re: Those modern songs.

Every generation has its musical heroes, had a great time watching OGWT sounds of the 70`s in hospital recently, Vinegar Joe, Argent, Captain Beefheart, Iggy Pop, early Roxy Music. Pleasant viewing and listening.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2015, 10:05 AM

I just gave up listening when,as mentioned, `music` became that heavy bass thump. I did fall out with some of the group I went on holiday with recently-I dared to mention I thought Paul Rodgers had a better voice than Frank Sinatra.I will be 62 soon and thought that most of my age group would have heard of him-wrong.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2015, 10:24 AM

It amuses me that you put Paul Rogers in the same category as Frank Sinatra one a heavy rock and the other a cabaret singer.lol
Surely you can't fall out over something so different they must have realised that you were only joking..

Just for you.

Me 62 at the end of the month oh how time fly's..
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2015, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I thought Paul Rodgers had a better voice than Frank Sinatra.
Do you wear hearing aids in one ear or both ?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top