Join for free
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2015, 08:49 PM

Howdens Trade Account

Does anyone know how much discount some with a Trade Account gets from Howdens?
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2015, 08:24 AM

Re: Howdens Trade Account

No - but I had the discount when a kitchen fitter modified the kitchen some years ago. He had the account, he bought the goods, I got his discount. Honest man, for once.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2015, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
Does anyone know how much discount some with a Trade Account gets from Howdens?
These days any 'discounts' are usually related to how much you buy and not your 'status' as a customer. As a 'private' customer spending e.g. £5,000 per annum you'll probably get a better deal than a 'trade' customer who only buys £500 per annum.

If you can open a 'trade' account you might be able to get stuff and pay for it at the end of the month, that's the main advantage to being a 'trade' customer.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2015, 02:52 PM

I had a Howden Kitchen fitted in 2013 ,Ive still got the list of every thing that went in ,, No prices with it though ,,.

only trade people could buy from them , we were told this when we went to choose the work tops and doors
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 09:56 AM

Thanks..........I'm accepting a quote from someone with an account and prepared to pass on the discount.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top