Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Fiveaus
New Member!
Victoria, Australia
Fiveaus is female 

03-07-2015, 08:56 AM

Re: Meet Cash, the most gorgeous dog ever born.

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Beautiful colouring to his coat....what would you call it ?

The colour is called blue merle. His dad was that colour, his mother is a black tricolour.
Fiveaus
New Member!
Victoria, Australia
Fiveaus is female 

03-07-2015, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Lovely!
Very nice pics too - you're obviously a good photographer as well as a dog fan
Thanks. Yes I don't mind a bit of photography. They were taken in Sydney at Easter, we went there for some big shows and did a bit of sightseeing while we were there.
AlbertaS
Berkshire, UK
AlbertaS is female  AlbertaS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 02:53 PM

He is a gorgeous, gorgeous boy. I can see why you are so proud of him. Lovely photo as well.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 03:01 PM

He is absolutely fabulour fiveaus, I can understand you being proud of him, come and show the others off as well on Azz's site next door Dogsey!
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 03:41 PM

What can I say its all been said but I will anyway

Fabulous photos of one of your dogs, I love looking at animal photos, thanks for posting.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Fiveaus ->
The colour is called blue merle. His dad was that colour, his mother is a black tricolour.
Its a beautiful colouring ,Ive never heard of blue merle before..
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 01:25 AM

Cash is beautiful. It's funny as the other day on "The Chase" programme a female contestant said if she won some money she would buy an Australian Shepherd dog with it, she said they looked like a collie dog with lovely colours. When she said that breed of dog I thought to myself I had never seen one of them so as soon as I saw your thread it reminded me of that so I could see exactly what they looked like by your photos. I can see why she wanted one.
Fiveaus
New Member!
Victoria, Australia
Fiveaus is female 

04-07-2015, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Cash is beautiful. It's funny as the other day on "The Chase" programme a female contestant said if she won some money she would buy an Australian Shepherd dog with it, she said they looked like a collie dog with lovely colours. When she said that breed of dog I thought to myself I had never seen one of them so as soon as I saw your thread it reminded me of that so I could see exactly what they looked like by your photos. I can see why she wanted one.
Despite the name, they aren't actually Australian, and most Australians would not know of them either.
They're an American stock dog, they originated in Spain and the Ppyrenees mountains, and were taken via Australia to the US with Merino sheep.

They were named Australian Shepherds by the Americans because they came with the sheep from Australia. They were developed there into the show/working breed they are today.
They've only actually bern in Australia since the early 1990s, but they're becoming better known now, and when I breed a litter of puppies they are very easy to sell.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 05:38 PM

Sure is a beauty☺
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2015, 05:40 PM

Blue merle or marbled Doc its a really lovely colouring..wasnt there one of these dogs in Crufts the other year?
I can remember seeing one very similar to it

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top