Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2017, 06:58 AM

This is why the NHS is starved of cash!!!

The scumbags in the 'nasty party' allowed over £900 million of money due to be paid to the NHS to be handed over to private care companies.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7651531.html
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2017, 07:46 AM

Re: This is why the NHS is starved of cash!!!

Unfortunately it's not a solely Tory policy. Labour started this with "any given provider". Tories have enthusiastically continued. But it's nothing new and I can't see any labour government getting rid of it.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2017, 09:26 AM

I've been quite against privatisation of the NHS and still am really but I need my toe looking at. Appointment with GP 6 weeks away, walk in clinic looked and said see your GP, it's not bad enough to limp to a and e. So I contacted the privatised foot service attached to the GP service, it's a private arm of the NHS. Emailed them Saturday, they contacted me Monday morning, appointment tomorrow.

I can't moan about that and principles or my painful toe ? I know which I'm choosing.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2017, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Unfortunately it's not a solely Tory policy. Labour started this with "any given provider". Tories have enthusiastically continued. But it's nothing new and I can't see any labour government getting rid of it.
A wasted bit of reality Annie in the case of UJ. He's beyond help I'm afraid and will spend the rest of his life ranting and raving about his "nasty party". Genuinely I feel so sad for him to have been so badly programmed and conditioned.

The scumbag Labour party are no different. Every one of them is really working the EU agenda. Party politics is a total illusion. BLiar demonstrated that adequately, well for most rational people at least.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top