Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2016, 02:49 PM

Re: Childrens Photos/Info on Social Media

Originally Posted by solo ->
You may consider it a piece of shite journalism but there are valid points raised in it

i.e. '"you have to got to understand that that photo is worth something to someone else and it may not be for a purpose you like."
Maybe it does make some points but I won't live my life in fear of 'what might happen'. If some dirty, disgusting pervert decides to lift pictures from the net, as I said I am unlikely to see them. Whenever we have taken our grandkids out, we have taken every care to make sure they are safe.

We are flying to Australia soon, should we stay home for fear of being blown out of the air by terrorists?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2016, 03:07 PM

Go go go!!!!
Great time of year to be there, send kisses to my darling daughter in Brisbane xxxxx
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2016, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Go go go!!!!
Great time of year to be there, send kisses to my darling daughter in Brisbane xxxxx
That's were one of my daughter's and her family are. Small world isn't it.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top