Join for free
Page 37 of 43 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2015, 10:38 PM

Re: Gumbud Leisurely Scribbles (part 2)

"Snaffle" anyone?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2015, 10:48 PM

Is this a snaffle?

Advice for young ladies on a date 1938 style. Come to think of it it was the other way round with my missus, she hated it when I touched her ears, tried it once but never again.
There used to a girl in a place I worked in, every time she started to talk to you she would fondle your ear, it was very annoying, I think she had some kind of nervous disorder or something, maybe she spent too much time in the seasonal department hanging bells on the Christmas tree.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2015, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Is this a snaffle?

Advice for young ladies on a date 1938 style. Come to think of it it was the other way round with my missus, she hated it when I touched her ears, tried it once but never again.
There used to a girl in a place I worked in, every time she started to talk to you she would fondle your ear, it was very annoying, I think she had some kind of nervous disorder or something, maybe she spent too much time in the seasonal department hanging bells on the Christmas tree.
naw Jem - just trying to catch ya attention or was it to bend ya ear - 'ear 'ear

the was a young lady from Eeling
who had an amazingly soft feeling
she would fondle ya ear, whilst whispering 'when dear'
and walked away leaving you reeling

ps - lost me juices at the mo!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2015, 10:59 PM

Adjustment of the Fosset may be in order.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2015, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
naw Jem - just trying to catch ya attention or was it to bend ya ear - 'ear 'ear

the was a young lady from Eeling
who had an amazingly soft feeling
she would fondle ya ear, whilst whispering 'when dear'
and walked away leaving you reeling

ps - lost me juices at the mo!!

She must have been related to - that man from Ealing,
Who made me some Darjeeling,
Then blew in my ear, but I left through fear,
Cos I wondered what else he was feeling!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2015, 11:46 PM

There is an old fella called Jem
Loved his ear twiddle round and then bent
When they blew in it too, his nose turned all blue
Then he’d collapse all ‘dog-eared’ and spent

there was a young lady called Mups
noted for small bra size called 'cups'
she could blow in ya ear whilst drinkin a beer
and drive ya crazy with her final lobe sucks!!

there is a young fella called spitty
who loved his ears twirled by young kitty
when she asked 'are ya mine', he replied 'all in good time'
after you've sung ear shattering ditty!!

echo echo echo!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2015, 01:41 PM

there was a young lady called Mups
noted for small bra size called 'cups'
she could blow in ya ear whilst drinkin a beer
and drive ya crazy with her final lobe sucks!!

echo echo echo![/QUOTE]

There was a young man called Gummy
Who had too much fat on his tummy
For heavens sake, stop eating that cake
And thinking of more - yummy yummy!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2015, 09:41 AM

which reminds me ..everyone said to Vincent van Gogh, "You can't be a painter, you only have one ear"

And do you know what he said ?

I can't hear you

(could be earsay of course)
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2015, 10:19 AM

Nice to come back and see everyone in creative mood, very nice indeed.
Here’s another one from 1938.
Strange thing but when I was young a drunken woman was a rare sight inside or outside a pub, it’s fairly common to see young women staggerin at the weekends now, I find that sad. The women here drank half pints in half pint glasses back then, no respectable woman would be got dead with a pint glass in front of her, and the barmen would not serve women pints either. On the other hand no man would be seen drinking a half pint, that was strictly for the ladies, I remember one occasion when I was short of cash and I asked the barman for half pint of Guinness “Sorry Jem, but we don’t serve half pints to men” “And why not?” “Because it takes too long to wash the lipstick off the glasses afterwards” Smart bastard he was.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2015, 09:56 PM

My internet went off suddenly,just-there it wasn't-late on Thursday.
I tried different routers,different computers,even different configurations-nada. "Hmm" I thought "Something is amiss" [coz I ain't slow,ohhhh,no] So,as y'do,I rang the provider....after the fifth call and the fifth "Your call is important to use-please listen to Shostakovitch at 45 pence per minute for twenty minutes" I got miffed. [which is like huffy,but more 'gritty'] SO;I tried different routers,different computers,different poe boxes-even different cables,including 'firewire' and ethernet. Nada.
'Ok,Pug' I thought [coz I often speak to myself in informal fashion] 'get inventive'. So,I put a ranger in line,found an unguarded signal-and piggybacked it. Which proved my gear is working,PLUS the signal from my own radio collector on the roof was kaput. Hmm...[think,think]...ok,run a wire from the collector to my spare router,then beam it from there to the Linksys...so I did-and yea,there was internet....but ONLY on the piggybacked line. Hmmm [foot-tapping/chin rubbing]...so,that means the collector is kaput,as it'll only collect a signal if I internally amplify it....which means I can get the net ONLY if I 'piggyback'....which I wasn't about to do. TODAY,three days later,I actually have the phone answered by a human-who put me through to ANOTHER human,who sounded about 12 years old. Aaaaaaannnnd.....the advice? "Try turning it off at the wall,wait a few moments,then turn it on again"!!!!!!! I went f***ing SPARE! Along the lines of "Get out here NOW or I'll cave your f**king doors in as I come through them you S_*&@@&!!!" Less than an hour a bloke turns up,quavering...he gets up on the roof,checks the collector....it's full of rainwater! What does he say? Go on-have a go...what do you think he said? Well,I'll tell you-he said [and two mates were here to witness it] "Oh. You shouldn't put water in this radio-it can ruin it"!!! Well,eff me gently! My two mates are now in bits rolling around on the decking,the Memsahib just stared at him-and I was TOTALLY stumped for anything not consisting soley of VERY loud expletives to say.
Because,strange as it may seem,I have NEVER,in all the ten+ years it's been up there,EVER thought "I know-I'll get the ladders out,climb up there with a jug of water,and pour it all inside that collector box"! How VERY lax of me! Anyway....a temp replacement is now up there,with their superduper new,updated,all-singing version arriving on Wednesday morning. Please remind me tomorrow night to have a jug of water ready.

Page 37 of 43 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top