Join for free
Page 18 of 20 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 >
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 01:58 PM

Re: My Grandson Started Walking Three Days Ago But...

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Pull yourself together, Facts aren't racist!
You need to pull yourself together and stop making a fool of yourself. The way you phrase your posts makes them highly unpleasant.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
On the subject of child development, I looked after my little 20-month-old grandson on Mon/Tues this week.... we went through all the names of our family pointing at people in photos and him telling me who they were with a little help here and there.

All was going well until we got to a picture of him and I asked who is this he replied....me....and pointed to himself... yes says I and your name is Stanley he looked confused so we did it again every name correct until pointing to himself.... me.... he said confidently... and your name is I asked?..... me... he replied.....

I concluded after some time trying to explain in language he would understand its difficult and confusing being 20-months-old 😊 but I’ll keep working on it.
Back on a positive note, lovely to hear this story, Summer. Little Stanley has a wonderful grandma.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
You need to pull yourself together and stop making a fool of yourself. The way you phrase your posts makes them highly unpleasant.
Please let me know what the **** you found unpleasant about the well known facts that I stated.

You've got me curious now.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 03:45 PM

Please let me know what the **** you found unpleasant about the well known facts that I stated.

You've got me curious now.
It is the way you word everything, which is highly unpleasant, like this post. You also appear to have a very high opinion of yourself, which isn't warranted if your posts are an indication of your character and intellect.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2019, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Back on a positive note, lovely to hear this story, Summer. Little Stanley has a wonderful grandma.
Aww thankyou Rightnow.... he is a little darling
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 09:42 AM

On the subject of child development, I looked after my little 20-month-old grandson on Mon/Tues this week.... we went through all the names of our family pointing at people in photos and him telling me who they were with a little help here and there.

All was going well until we got to a picture of him and I asked who is this he replied....me....and pointed to himself... yes says I and your name is Stanley he looked confused so we did it again every name correct until pointing to himself.... me.... he said confidently... and your name is I asked?..... me... he replied.....

I concluded after some time trying to explain in language he would understand its difficult and confusing being 20-months-old 😊 but I’ll keep working on it.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
It is the way you word everything, which is highly unpleasant, like this post. You also appear to have a very high opinion of yourself, which isn't warranted if your posts are an indication of your character and intellect.
Tell me Snowflake!

What WAS IT EXACTLY THAT UPSET YOU IN THE WELL KNOWN FACTS I GAVE YOU??????

Stop being so ****ing coy!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 12:28 PM

Tell me Snowflake!

What WAS IT EXACTLY THAT UPSET YOU IN THE WELL KNOWN FACTS I GAVE YOU??????

Stop being so ****ing coy!
It's the way you tell 'em.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 12:56 PM

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 01:13 PM

Aww stanley sounds lovely and very lucky to have you. We had to laugh yesterday we had Jakub for the day, he's 5 months now and was shocked seeing himself in the mirror, the look on his face was part amazement and part terror, let out an enormous laugh/squeal and pooed himself

Page 18 of 20 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top