Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2016, 09:15 PM

The Elixir of Youth

Scientist and Doctors have been searching for a youth drugs natural and otherwise for decades. Many famous rich people have been injected with monkey gonads or whale sperm
They now like the Sea or the Jungle
If you believe them, they have travelled far and wide and found a plant growing high up in the Himalayas, or in the deepest Jungle in Africa, or a Hot spicy Herb in India all with youth giving properties. And the Wine in Sardinia makes you live to be 100 but they have lost many of their teeth a there is no Dentist to be found. Probably drunk up the mountain.

If you will kindly send £50.00 they will send you the lotion or tablets guaranteed to work in 7 days or your money back, Actually sold by the medical profession mainly from USA.

Why then do the people of the countries of origin still have many illnesses?
And why aren't they rich exporting this elixir?

As usual, if you read the very small print on the order form you will have to sign to take an order monthly and if you try to cancel, their phone line is always engaged and they do not reply to emails
My friend had to ask her bank to stop them taking money from her account after receiving 3 lots of rubbish youth cream.

Of course, no one wants to look like a wrinkled prune and with better living and health we can all look our best if with a little help from cosmetics.
Anyway a wrinkle or two do not detract from looking attractive.
Men with many wrinkles are said to be distinguished ..Well! What do you call a woman with many wrinkles?

Seriously the ‘Big Pharma’ is spending $millions on finding ‘The Secret of Youth.

Hope they are successful soon.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 12:04 AM

Re: The Elixir of Youth

Azure, Other than a facelift, l don't think any cream can get rid of wrinkles. I can't believe that some people waste big sums of money on useless face creams!
It would be cheaper for her to be like Dorian Grey and sell her soul to the devil!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Azure, Other than a facelift, l don't think any cream can get rid of wrinkles. I can't believe that some people waste big sums of money on useless face creams!
It would be cheaper for her to be like Dorian Grey and sell her soul to the devil!!

I agree Art. Anyway, if they could somehow polyfiller in the wrinkles, it would not restore the elasticity again.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree Art. Anyway, if they could somehow polyfiller in the wrinkles, it would not restore the elasticity again.
Mups, Or scrape their hair up into a tight pony tail! What's it called? A 'Croydon Facelift'?!!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 12:23 AM

I'm loving my wrinkles. .because they are appearing as I am continuing to be more comfortable in my own skin!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

28-11-2016, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I'm loving my wrinkles. .because they are appearing as I am continuing to be more comfortable in my own skin!
Now my eyesight isn't so good as it was, when l look in the mirror, my face is flawless and no wrinkles!
When l put my reading glasses on and look..... Eeeeeeeek, where did they come from?!
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 12:42 AM

Artangel, You are right about that, even then, Face Lifts only last ten years, then things start to drop again.

Do men have face lifts?... Or anything else lifted?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 01:08 AM

Azure, Other than a facelift, l don't think any cream can get rid of wrinkles.
My mother-in-law has had so many facelifts that she now has a beard.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos

28-11-2016, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Sir,

Watch your manners please.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Nearly crapped my pants laughing .........

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top