Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 02:06 AM

Re: The Elixir of Youth

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Scientist and Doctors have been searching for a youth drugs natural and otherwise for decades......
when, in fact, there was no need.

Our much respected Scholar in Residence, Realist, has it all worked out
"Our true heritage (the Pleiades Mystery) is kept from us, the ability to truly and properly heal ourselves (The Philosopher's Stone) is kept from us.....and then, lots of good stuff about Freemasonry, the Elixir of Life, urine and more.

Research, Azure, research !
He's not 'taking the piss'.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
when, in fact, there was no need.

Our much respected Scholar in Residence, Realist, has it all worked out
"Our true heritage (the Pleiades Mystery) is kept from us, the ability to truly and properly heal ourselves (The Philosopher's Stone) is kept from us.....and then, lots of good stuff about Freemasonry, the Elixir of Life, urine and more.

Research, Azure, research !
He's not 'taking the piss'.
Realist may be very clever ,but he still has not found the 'Secret' of turning other metals into Gold.
When he does he will be a £billionaire overnight.

APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Nearly crapped my pants laughing .........
That sounds about favourite for you Pummy.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I'm loving my wrinkles. .because they are appearing as I am continuing to be more comfortable in my own skin!
Me too Rhian (though I am sure you haven't got many) they are my lines of experience and I wouldn't be without them .

I wouldn't want an 'elixir of youth' either, life to me is like a big game and I have had my turn which is coming to an end.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Now my eyesight isn't so good as it was, when l look in the mirror, my face is flawless and no wrinkles!
When l put my reading glasses on and look..... Eeeeeeeek, where did they come from?!

It's all trickery Art. When I put my specs on, someone else appears over my shoulder. I took 'em back to Specsavers this morning and complained.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
That sounds about favourite for you Pummy.

Don't believe him Apricot, he does that anyway.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Realist may be very clever ,but he still has not found the 'Secret' of turning other metals into Gold. When he does he will be a £billionaire overnight.
Seems I missed this thread but probably just as well as it clearly isn't a serious discussion on what is actually an important topic.

Alchemy is widely misunderstood. The aim of creating the "Philosopher's Stone" is not to turn lead into gold and generate wealth. It is to create the "medicine" which bestows health and longevity. It is not actually a medicine in the usual sense of the word but rather a substance which is in the perfect form to hold life energy, the true source which nourishes us and powers the body.

Whilst the same substance can also turn base metals into gold and crystals into rare gems, those traits are deemed far less worthy than being able to have great health, perpetual "youth" and long years of life.

That is why the Bible (which mentions the Stone numerous times) says in Proverbs 3:13-20:

"Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold. She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. Length of days is in her right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her. The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens. By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew."

Most Christians are clueless about this passage and think it literally means that wisdom is a great thing. In fact it is directly talking about the Elixir of Life, The Philosopher's Stone which provides riches in terms of gems, gold and silver on the one hand and health and long life in the other.
The passage ends with a description of the 2nd part of the alchemical process used to create the elixir when it talks about heabens, depths, clouds and dew. These are allegorical terms used to describe what happens inside the glass flask of the alchemist which is kept at body temperature and sees the damp substance inside create a mist that rises up to the top of the flask (the heavens) and then condenses and falls back down as dew in a repeating cycle.

There are a great many other quotes in the Bible that talk about the Elixir. It is not a fictitious thing nor a conspiracy theory.

Anyone in doubt should do some research as Pummy suggests. I haven't met many on this forum who have strength enough to do such research but nevertheless I will do what I can for anyone that is interested. The following are just a sample of the absolute plethora of works written by philospohers, sages, and famous people spanning the past 500 years. Just Google any one of them and take a look. They are all cryptically describing how to make the Stone.

Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 04:47 PM

Let me also post up again a picture of the vessel that forms the 2nd part of the alchemical process for creating the Philosopher's Stone.

It is extremely simple. It is an egg-shaped (or domed) flask into which is placed a special salt and a special liquid, just enough that the salt is damp without being totally flooded.
In allegorical/cryptical terms this damp matter is referred to as the "Earth".

The flask is sealed and the lower half placed in a warm water bath. The temperature of that bath causes the moisture in the salt to rise up as a mist or spirit to the top of the flask (referred to as the "heavens") where it condenses and falls back down as drops of "dew" or "rain".

This process continually cycles like a self-contained micro-climate and over many months the salt and liquid decompose. The substance turns jet black (often referred to as the crow or raven) and then later turns pure white and then red.

Here is the diagram:

With the above process and diagram now understood, I implore all "Christians" amongst you to read the words of Genesis again below and see the truth of what it means:
(I have highlighted key words in bold and added my comments in square brackets)

Genesis 1

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

[i.e. the flask with the "earthy" substance in the bottom]

"2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep."

[i.e. the substance (earth) has yet to be transformed, is without form and there is no warm heat/light only darkness]

"And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."

[The light is the indicator that the flask needs warm heat and the spirit on the face of the waters is of course the mist that rises up]

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters"

[So the dampness or waters at the bottom are separate from the waters at the top of the flask, i.e. the condensation]

Genesis 2

"the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground"

[Clearly describing the mist rising, then condensing and "raining" back down on the earth below]

I'm afraid that millions of Christians the world over have been lied to and duped. The stories and explanation of much of the Bible you have been given is false and a great truth has been concealed from you imo. That is why you have always struggled with parts of the Bible which just seem to not make sense or which are unpalatable. You instinctively know that something isn't right, but can't place your finger on it.

Look now at some further passages from the Bible. Remember that the Philosopher's Stone is created as per the above process and during that process the earthy substance turns first jet Black (the crow/raven) then to pure White, and then to Red. The Stone gives health and longevity whilst also being able to turn base metals into silver and gold.

Revelation 2:17:

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it."

[Do you have an ear to hear? Are you willing to put aside the BS you have been fed and start to see what this White Stone is?]

Song of Solomon 5:10-16:

"My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand. His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.

[starting to get obvious now, White, Red, Black, the colours that the substance goes through during the process]

John 6:53-58:

"Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life"

[The flesh is White, blood is Red. What do you really suppose Jesus is referring to here ?! Is it starting to sink in yet? It is the White Stone (health) and the Red Stone (longevity)]

Isaiah 45:8

"Pour down, you heavens above, and let the clouds flow with righteousness. Let the earth open for salvation to bear fruit"

[more description of that glass flask and the cycle of mist and rain]

Revelation 7:16

"They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters"

[The Stone/Elixir provides the body with all the energy it needs to perform it's bodily functions. He who has it therefore does not need food to eat or water to drink, neither will they be affected by the extremes of heat or cold. The "Lamb" here is obviously the Stone]

There is so much more. The same kind of references are to be found in the works of Taoism and in the Rig Veda and of course in all of the works of the Philosophers which I listed in the previous post.

This is really important if you are a Christian because you've been told to have faith in what is essentially "vapourware", the false hope that you can be saved from death by just believing in nonsense.

In the Bible Jesus is plainly telling (those who have ears to hear) than unless you have the Stone, "ye have no life in you" and you will die.

There are imo people who have the Stone but they don't want you to know about it. Imagine if we were all to have perfect health and live for many 100s of years ! They want you to believe in fairy stories because that way you can be controlled and do all the work for them. They are lying and have done for 100s of years to keep this important truth from you.

Do your research into the Philosopher's Stone. Work your way through the nonsense and disinformation and see plainly that people have written about it for 100s of years but were forced to do so cryptically so as not to be found out and murdered by those who would have it for themselves and use it for evil purposes (greed, wealth, power over men).
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

29-11-2016, 05:04 PM

Some quotes from the Qu'ran too

Surah An-Naml (The Ants)

"60. Is not He (better than your gods) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight?"

Surah Ar-Rum (Rome)

"24. He sends down water (rain) from the sky, and therewith revives the earth after its death. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who understand"

Surah Al-Fatir or Al-Mala'ikah (The Originator or The Angels)

"27. See you not that Allah sends down water (rain) from the sky, and We produce therewith fruits of varying colours, and among the mountains are streaks white and red, of varying colours and (others) very black."

Surah Az-Zumar (The Groups)

"21. See you not, that Allah sends down water (rain) from the sky, and causes it to penetrate the earth, (and then makes it to spring up) as water-springs and afterward thereby produces crops of different colours"
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

29-11-2016, 05:26 PM

And from Taoism

Wu Chen P’ien, Essay on the Understanding of Truth, by Chang Po-tuan, 1078 AD

"The fire and the season are to be maintained day and night so that they will conform to the principle of heaven. It is known that the great work can be carried out in cities, and that it is unnecessary to watch over solitude in the large mountain.

Everyone has a chance of getting the medicine of long life, but unfortunately most people are unintelligent and allow the medicine to be wasted."

The term "Great Work" is a universal term in alchemy used to describe the work involved in creating the Philosopher's Stone. In Latin it is "Magnum Opus". The last paragraph there saying people allow the medicine to be wasted refers to the fact that the starting substance in the Great Work is simply urine and most ignorant people simply flush it down the toilet of course.

[I]"Watch with care the fire and the season of the medicinal pot, and let whatever happens occur naturally and without hurry. The tan will ripen at the moment when all the yin is eliminated -- and (by this achievement a man) can escape out of the cage (of death) with a life of ten thousand years."[/b]

[the process (Great Work) requires heat of varying strengths at the right time so the passage is warning the alchemist to take care. It also highlights that the alchemist himself creates nothing. Nature is doing everything just as Nature creates a new born baby. The alchemist simply creates the right environment for it all to happen. The process takes 1-2 years which is the ripening being referred to]

"If a determined scholar wants to learn Tao, he may live in a city or hold office at the same time without any inconvenience. The work is easy and the medicine is not far away. If the secret is disclosed, it will be so simple that everyone may get a good laugh."

At face value, the Great Work is not really complicated. The 2nd part in particular is just putting the salt and liquid in that egg shaped flask and giving it the right gentle heat and leaving it for many months.

That said, there are numerous ways to go wrong, to introduce impurities into the work, to use the wrong heat and so on.

From Rosicrucianism

Altar of the Theraphic Tie, by B.M.I, of the Rosicrucians, 1616 AD

"On little do we live
Well satisfied with some thing.
Our bodies we cure
According to nature properly.

Therefore our health is good indeed
And we live many a long year,
Which creepys softly along like a tender revulet
Runs equally away on its course. "

[So here the author is saying that they cure their bodies properly using Nature by which they mean using the Philosopher's Stone, the medicine created by Nature. The Stone provides the energy the body needs so they don't need food and water and hence "On little do we live", well satisfied instead with the Stone. Their health is good indeed and they live many a long year]

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top