Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 06:13 PM

Re: The Elixir of Youth

Originally Posted by JBR ->
My mother-in-law has had so many facelifts that she now has a beard.
That's what puts me off. I've never liked perms.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Let me also post up again a picture of the vessel that forms the 2nd part of the alchemical process for creating the Philosopher's Stone.

It is extremely simple. It is an egg-shaped (or domed) flask into which is placed a special salt and a special liquid, just enough that the salt is damp without being totally flooded.
In allegorical/cryptical terms this damp matter is referred to as the "Earth".

The flask is sealed and the lower half placed in a warm water bath. The temperature of that bath causes the moisture in the salt to rise up as a mist or spirit to the top of the flask (referred to as the "heavens") where it condenses and falls back down as drops of "dew" or "rain".

This process continually cycles like a self-contained micro-climate and over many months the salt and liquid decompose. The substance turns jet black (often referred to as the crow or raven) and then later turns pure white and then red.

Here is the diagram:
But that's just the 'water cycle' that happens all the time.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
But that's just the 'water cycle' that happens all the time.
Well in a sense. It's not water in the flask it is something else, a special liquid that is extracted in the first part of the Great Work which I have not outlined. In terms of what is happening in the flask though, yes it is a "water cycle". The whole art of alchemy is that the alchemist doesn't actually do anything. Nature is the operative worker. Man can not do what Nature does. The alchemist simply creates an environment in which Nature is able to achieve its result in a tiny span of time compared to how long it would take out in the wider world.

The repeating cycle in the flask decomposes the earthy substance. There is a male and a female aspect inside the flask. They come together during the repeated cycle creating an incredible final substance, the White Stone.
HopeFloats
New Member!
United States
HopeFloats is female 

30-11-2016, 12:58 AM

They say that HGH is the youth miracle. Supposedly many stars are rumored to take it. I bought it once and never took it because I was afraid of it, I mean what if the growth hormone made tumors grow or shit....I am contemplating doing some serious research into this.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 09:44 AM

I have been looking at "Where Gold Came From' and how it was mined in the past ,making the Miners very rich.

Also the present source of Gold Mines World wide.

All on Youtube . Fascinating!

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by HopeFloats ->
They say that HGH is the youth miracle. Supposedly many stars are rumored to take it. I bought it once and never took it because I was afraid of it, I mean what if the growth hormone made tumors grow or shit....I am contemplating doing some serious research into this.

Hope, I'd never take anything like that - never.
Save your money, don't smoke, use a good moisturiser and get plenty of sleep. I wouldn't even consider messing about with something that contained growth hormones.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 09:56 AM

I think the answer is to keep smiling, that way your wrinkles are happy lines not grumpy ones.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
I have been looking at "Where Gold Came From' and how it was mined in the past ,making the Miners very rich.

Also the present source of Gold Mines World wide.

All on Youtube . Fascinating!

Gold comes from Nature Azure. It is a living thing as are all metals it's just that it is a very basic form of life. Metals "grow" in the ground when the right conditions/environments are present. The growing process however takes a very long time because the right conditions are seldom there.

Whilst you are Googling, take a look at the Egyptians and "White Powder Gold" and Ormus
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Gold comes from Nature Azure. It is a living thing as are all metals it's just that it is a very basic form of life. Metals "grow" in the ground when the right conditions/environments are present. The growing process however takes a very long time because the right conditions are seldom there.

Whilst you are Googling, take a look at the Egyptians and "White Powder Gold" and Ormus
Thank you, Realist.I have been researching Monatomic Gold
Powder and Tablets, and it appear to have 'Magic Properties'
I had no idea that they could be bought form Amazon UK

Apparently some customers have been cured of Chronic illnesses after taking it as medication,
One man said it had enabled him to play the Guitar which he was having difficulty learning and now he can play the Guitar and many musical instruments.
Price £129.55
Some makes a start at £22.00 for a small amount.
There is Natural White Powder and Synthetic as well.

A few did not like it as it gave then Headaches.

I do sometimes use expensive edible Gold Leaf in cooking perhaps that is also good for you also.

Realist
Chatterbox
UK

01-12-2016, 11:17 PM

Beware charlatans and snake oil salesmen imo. Anyone who truly has the White Stone has no need of money being able to perfect base metals to silver and gold. Equally this thing if you think about it, would be truly remarkable. You could cure yourself and all of your friends and family with it. If you had it, would you try and market it? Or would you go out there and help as many people as you could and tell as many people about it as you could?

History is replete with people who have claimed to have the Stone, but in reality very few have attained it imo. I imagine that those few would be in great peril if they were known as people would stop at nothing to get hold of what they have. There's a lot of complication around it if you think it through.

Imagine you lived to be 200 yrs by using the Stone. Your family would know. All computer records about you would know. Your passport would be a giveaway, so how could you travel? You'd need to fake your death and take up some forged identity and do that repeatedly.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top