Join for free
Maver-rik
London. England
Maver-rik is female  Maver-rik has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 09:58 PM

Competitive streak

No, not that type of streak, but my guilty secret is... ..in my spare time I........enter competitions. Any other compers here?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 10:25 PM

Re: Competitive streak

...no I never win anything so know it is not worth my bothering to enter
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Maver-rik ->
No, not that type of streak, but my guilty secret is... ..in my spare time I........enter competitions. Any other compers here?
Have you won anything, Maver-rik?
Maver-rik
London. England
Maver-rik is female  Maver-rik has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 01:34 PM

Yes I've won quite a few things. I don't go in for the ones with big prizes like cars or houses, but I've won some soft toys, radox goodies, a load of vileda cleaning stuff (must get off the computer and some cleaning one day) some gardening equipment, and just recently a yoghurt maker and a pretty necklace.
dollie
west sussex
dollie is female  dollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 02:32 PM

over the past couple of months i have won two lots of four tickets to the london eye in a free draw...as i wasnt going to use them i donated the first lot to the local hospice for a raffle the second lot i sold to my postman and with the money i bought a new mp3 player...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Maver-rik ->
Yes I've won quite a few things. I don't go in for the ones with big prizes like cars or houses, but I've won some soft toys, radox goodies, a load of vileda cleaning stuff (must get off the computer and some cleaning one day) some gardening equipment, and just recently a yoghurt maker and a pretty necklace.
Originally Posted by dollie ->
over the past couple of months i have won two lots of four tickets to the london eye in a free draw...as i wasnt going to use them i donated the first lot to the local hospice for a raffle the second lot i sold to my postman and with the money i bought a new mp3 player...
Well done both many years ago I won a pair of yellow double sheets in a dog food competition , they were no good to me so I gave them away.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 04:16 PM

Well done on your wins, ladies!

So where do you find all these competitions..... are they in magazines, newspapers or on the internet?
Maver-rik
London. England

07-07-2012, 05:55 PM

On the internet, I caught the bug from my sister, she has been doing it for years.
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 07:11 PM

I have never won anything, but that could be to do with, me never entering any.

I do know a family that enter a lot of competitions, they have won a very lot of prises. Best one being a new car.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top