Join for free
Page 18 of 45 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 07:29 PM

Re: The Vindictive Nastiness if the EU

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Made me larf...The EU is doomed mate! We are out..live with it
Don't keep saying that !
We ain't out till the fat lady sings in 6 years !!

Donkeyman! 👎🤔👎
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Don't keep saying that !
We ain't out till the fat lady sings in 6 years !!
Diane Abbott can sing?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Diane Abbott can sing?

Ewwww ...
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Ewwww ...
Is that chinese you're writing?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	234507.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	15265  
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
The EU finds russia is a better friend than the UK!
Germany’s health minister has said he wants to hold talks with Moscow about obtaining supplies of the Russian vaccine Sputnik V, in an effort to boost the country’s inoculation campaign.
On condition that Sputnik passed the relevant safety checks, Bavaria would expect to receive 2.5m doses of it in July, to be produced by the company R-Pharm in the Bavarian town of Illertissen, he said.

The russian vaccine is even produced in germany, like the swedish vaccine is produced in UK.

Together the EU and russia could take on usa or china. We can be rulers of the world! Oh yes, yes yes.
You're getting more desperate with every post Solasch.

Turning to Russia is the equivalent of a housewife going to a Loan Shark to tide her over until her next benefit cheque comes through.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
You're getting more desperate with every post Solasch.

Turning to Russia is the equivalent of a housewife going to a Loan Shark to tide her over until her next benefit cheque comes through.
A bit late methinks...an excerpt from a long report about the German Military...
'A report that German submarines are navigating the globe with Russian hardware has sparked security concerns. The newspaper Bild claims that the equipment is "open" to cyber sabotage and even "full loss of operability."

'A navigation system of Russian origin called Navi-Sailor 4100 has been installed on at least 100 vessels operated by Germany's military, the Bundestag, including submarines, since 2005, according to the mass-market newspaper Bild am Sonntag. The navigation devices were developed by Transas, a company founded in St. Petersburg in 1990. Although it was purchased in 2018 by the Finnish firm Wartsila, the defense division remained in Russian hands. The Bild report claims that the system's data encryption does not comply with military security standards, in an apparent reference to NATO, of which Germany is a member.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
A bit late methinks...an excerpt from a long report about the German Military...
You have to hand it to the germans, they always chose quality. Why would they accept british junk vaccines when russian quality is available? AZ vaccine is good enough for you, but on the continent we profit from the british haste to get a vaccine, anything at all. Now we can use the bad experiences with AZ and choose a good vaccine to protect us, even against a british variant you sent across the channel.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
You have to hand it to the germans, they always chose quality. Why would they accept british junk vaccines when russian quality is available? AZ vaccine is good enough for you, but on the continent we profit from the british haste to get a vaccine, anything at all. Now we can use the bad experiences with AZ and choose a good vaccine to protect us, even against a british variant you sent across the channel.
Your going against the advice of the EU health authority.

Why is that ? I thought it was the best ?
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
I see that not only have you broken your word yet again but that you would rather ignore the excellent advice I offered (see below) and continue digging what was already a very deep hole for yourself.
Or are you trying to copy certain others and get a thread closed just to try and hide your deceit from the eyes of others?

Your “excellent advice” unsurprisingly turns out to be delusional twaddle attempting to distort facts to suit your own agenda

So, going back to my original point that the U.K. has the highest my coronavirus death toll in Europe at £126,000 and the highest
Death toll per capita in the World at 290 deaths per 100k of population, the UK government has woefully failed its citizens compared to the EU. This like the purchasing of vaccines had nothing to do with Brexit only the actions of governments and. Bodies making key decisions in the pandemic. To claim vaccines as a Brexit success when the UK could have taken the same path as a member of the EU looks like an act of desperation in the midst of an unfolding Brexit disaster.

Just so you can check
The figures I’ve quoted are the governments ONS figures from 7 April provided by John’s Hopkins University and available on the Gov.uk Dashboard
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Your “excellent advice” unsurprisingly turns out to be delusional twaddle attempting to distort facts to suit your own agenda

So, going back to my original point that the U.K. has the highest my coronavirus death toll in Europe at £126,000 and the highest
Death toll per capita in the World at 290 deaths per 100k of population, the UK government has woefully failed its citizens compared to the EU. This like the purchasing of vaccines had nothing to do with Brexit only the actions of governments and. Bodies making key decisions in the pandemic. To claim vaccines as a Brexit success when the UK could have taken the same path as a member of the EU looks like an act of desperation in the midst of an unfolding Brexit disaster.

Just so you can check
The figures I’ve quoted are the governments ONS figures from 7 April provided by John’s Hopkins University and available on the Gov.uk Dashboard
*Yawn*
Move on bud.
You've been caught out with your deception more times than some Hamilton bloke has won a F1 race.

Oh and you're still trying to gloat over other peoples' misery?
What a typically nasty pro-EU stance, whether the figures are right or wrong.
Yours are wrong BTW as I'm sure you already know but there's no point revisiting that as a debate just for you to squirm & try to dig up some farcical retort.
The official government figures are here and updated every day for everybody to see:
https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

Comparisons are here:
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Oh look!
As I said would happen: Italy have now officially reported more deaths per head of population related to Covid-19 than the UK has.
But these are people's lives which you're trying to gloat over and as I said, doing that is just plain wrong.
Despicable even.
Especially when you make up your own alleged figures and don't even make any attempt to provide a link to support your farcical claims.

You've not even attempted to answer so many valid questions such as who else records deaths the same way we in the UK do that it's patently obvious what you're after.
Disagreement.
Confrontation.
Angry response.

Page 18 of 45 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top