Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 06:38 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone.

Just made a batch (36) of mince pies - and that is it - everything else is done!

Cousin Elizabeth is due at 10:00am - staying the night. Although we have emailed regularly we have not actually seen each other for years - so lots to catch up with!

Have a good day!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 06:58 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning ST et al.....

Sounds like you've been working hard already Tabby and I can smell those mince pies from here, yum yum .....

We too have visitors today, eldest son, daughter in law and youngest grandaughter coming for lunch today, they live in Leicester and we don't see them anywhere near often enough so we are really looking forward to it.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 07:15 AM

Mince pies! I can smell them from here and would love one even at 6 in the morning.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 08:26 AM

Good morning all.

Will there be any left ST be the time this lot eats them all.

Its very mild out today, off to the shops soon.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 08:50 AM

Hi

Up and about since 2 30 this morning arranging things for Guy to get home.

Absolutely shattered now, but I need to keep awake until late today
then I can have a sleep once he is on the Long Haul Flight

Up stupid time tomorrow, to make sure he catches the last leg home, then the dreaded trip to T1 at Manchester to collect him.

Wish me luck on getting him home.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 09:18 AM

Good morning everybody.

At some point today I need to get to the shops and I know they'll be manic.. Ugh, I'm dreading it!!
Not that I need a lot this year as we're out most of Christmas. I just want a few basic items and some holiday stuff for when we go to Warners on 27th.

I'm going to get the washing/ironing done up today and hopefully do a bit more tidying up in the garden.

Good luck SF - I hope it all goes to plan.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 09:46 AM

Good morning everyone a tiny bit of breeze in the gloom so I might get the dog towels dry.

I feel like a zombie this morning after being awake on and off through the night, I changed the times for taking my medication and I think that might have contributed to the sleeplessness.
Thank goodness I don't have to go near the shops today, I bet it will be madness.

A morning of ironing and baking, I am going to make some red onion and goats cheese tarts with thyme to have for lunch with salad.

Enjoy your day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Up and about since 2 30 this morning arranging things for Guy to get home.

Absolutely shattered now, but I need to keep awake until late today
then I can have a sleep once he is on the Long Haul Flight

Up stupid time tomorrow, to make sure he catches the last leg home, then the dreaded trip to T1 at Manchester to collect him.

Wish me luck on getting him home.
The very best of luck to you both Swimmy, I do hope your arrangements go to plan and that his recovery continues apace once back here.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 10:12 AM

Good Morning All. Another grey dreich day here in the Midlands. No plans at all for today (nor tomorrow), as usual will be dog minding my son's dog overnight as they are working until 2 a.m.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 10:16 AM

buenas dias all. The forecasted rain isn't here, not at the present time anyway, it's bright but a bit hazy. Lots to do this morning, Mr Clumsy's for birthday party this afternoon, so I'd better "crack on" as they say.

Have a nice day all. I hope all goes well for your son's return swimfeeders.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top