Join for free
Page 109 of 259 « First < 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 08:04 AM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Tim is hilarious! That was a good call by Corrie bosses, pairing him with Sally.

I groaned when I realised Brian was returning. Never did like him or ever thought he had anything to offer to the show. The writers seem to have changed Roy's personality, and it doesn't suit.

I hear Erica is leaving. Good. She can take a few more deadwoods with her. Yes, Kevin. Dev and his awful children. Luke and his sister. The Nazir clan. Expose Phelan, once and for all. Billy and Todd. (For goodness sake!!). Rawzie. (Sawphie can stay.). Liz McDonald. Sinead, because her voice grates on me.

Blimey, that's a good clear out Jazzi.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Not a great fan of Soaps, not watched Corrie since my Mum was an extra on it.

I have never bothered with ones like Hollyoaks, Neighbours, Doctors, Eastenders etc, but I do like Corrie ad Emmerdale.
There must be worst vices Swims.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I have never bothered with ones like Hollyoaks, Neighbours, Doctors, Eastenders etc, but I do like Corrie ad Emmerdale.
There must be worst vices Swims.
Hi

You sound like my sort of Woman Mups.

I would seriously enjoy the peace and quiet when Corrie and Emmerdale where on TV.

Me and your dogs could get up to all sorts of fun when you are glued to the TV.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-05-2017, 08:18 AM

Hi

You sound like my sort of Woman Mups.

I would seriously enjoy the peace and quiet when Corrie and Emmerdale where on TV.

Me and your dogs could get up to all sorts of fun when you are glued to the TV.

You cheeky monkey.

You sound a happy bunny this morning Swims. What have you been up to?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 08:20 AM

I haven't watched it from the start, not like when L.C Tanner woz init.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I groaned when I realised Brian was returning. Never did like him or ever thought he had anything to offer to the show. The writers seem to have changed Roy's personality, and it doesn't suit.

I hear Erica is leaving. Good. She can take a few more deadwoods with her. Yes, Kevin. Dev and his awful children. Luke and his sister. The Nazir clan. Expose Phelan, once and for all. Billy and Todd. (For goodness sake!!). Rawzie. (Sawphie can stay.). Liz McDonald. Sinead, because her voice grates on me.
Yes, I agree about the dead wood. Of course, they are obliged to have certain people there in order to comply with our 'diversity' laws, but most of those you mention contribute nothing of any value to the show.

They need to keep Phelan, of course, as every soap needs its own evil bastard. Talking of which, he doesn't seem to have been very evil for a while now. Time to bring that back.

I recall watching 'Florizel Street' when it first started in the 1960s. Far fewer characters, but each and every one of them was a real character who contributed solidly to the story lines.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2017, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You cheeky monkey.

You sound a happy bunny this morning Swims. What have you been up to?
Hi

Mowing the Lawns, nothing else.

Babcha Ella is arriving today, not at my house, but with a Kilo of Tobacco for me.

She is an Aunt Bessie Fan, so when I go to Poland she gets a kilo of Aunt Bessie's Yorkies.

A fair swop in my view.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-05-2017, 03:29 PM

Hi

Mowing the Lawns, nothing else.

Babcha Ella is arriving today, not at my house, but with a Kilo of Tobacco for me.

She is an Aunt Bessie Fan, so when I go to Poland she gets a kilo of Aunt Bessie's Yorkies.

A fair swop in my view.

But they must all defrost long before you get there?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2017, 12:02 AM

Thank goodness Nick survived the quicksand.

I thought he was going to die.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2017, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Thank goodness Nick survived the quicksand.

I thought he was going to die.
Really?

I was hoping he'd sink! I've never liked the man.

Yes, I know: it's only pretend.

Page 109 of 259 « First < 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top