Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 04:06 PM

Re: painting

Originally Posted by cranberry ->
Having painted this door recently, it'll do me for a bit - had it fitted weeks back but couldn'y get motivated. Welcome to the forum, Rebecca.
Looks lovely and very very spick and span
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I´m not allowed anywhere near paint, I can literally get it everywhere but where it´s supposed to be.
Snap, Clumsy. I'm exactly the same. I think some people just have the "knack" to be honest. I suppose we're all good at something..............
Rebecca
New Member!
north yorks
Rebecca is female 

31-08-2014, 08:36 PM

Painting update ....ok think toddler level of skill..if I thought the walls were tricky ..the glossing OMG..What on earth is it ..the gloss is all over the floor because I dripped and then stood in it ..as for going over the lines well guess what. So the answer is very low lighting and strategically placed furniture and my 'morrocan' themed conservatory is looking good!..hic...more wine anyone ps Fluffy has booked herself into Betty Fords ....
Rebecca
New Member!
north yorks
Rebecca is female 

31-08-2014, 08:37 PM

Ps thankyou for the welcome ..
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Rebecca ->
Painting update ....ok think toddler level of skill..if I thought the walls were tricky ..the glossing OMG..What on earth is it ..the gloss is all over the floor because I dripped and then stood in it ..as for going over the lines well guess what. So the answer is very low lighting and strategically placed furniture and my 'morrocan' themed conservatory is looking good!..hic...more wine anyone ps Fluffy has booked herself into Betty Fords ....
You did it - as long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters - I'm sure it looks lovely............ and after another glass or two it won't matter!! Animals and paint .......daughters cat ALWAYS leans against a freshly painted door, think she actually likes it!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Rebecca ->
Well at least you can laugh about it Rebecca
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I´m not allowed anywhere near paint, I can literally get it everywhere but where it´s supposed to be.
I'm the same Loretta, the wife is good at it, she says I'm a slobber with paint, she's right, so I'm barred from painting, ain't we lucky.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2014, 10:13 AM

Rebecca thank you for the update on your painting and for making me laugh. Even if you did not mean to

I too used to be so messy with a paint brush, I used to get covered from head to foot in the stuff. As I said in another forum I no longer paint indoors I get someone in to do it for me.

I do unfortunately have to paint soon the outside fencing as a few of them blew down in the storms that we had at the beginning of the year.

Don't know how long this will take as there are loads of them. Oh dear.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top