Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2017, 11:40 PM

Re: Cancer & The Gerson Therapy

Hope I never get so clever and cynical like Mr Realist.

If I do....................somebody shoot me please......anyone.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
I don't personally believe this for a second. I would lay good money that those in true power know all about the various cancer strains and do have the cures for them, by which I mean real permanent cures which do not harm your body.

......Quote edited out....

Not a question of R&D imo. More a simple question of running a "cancer" business which generates very lucrative profits. They make money from the drugs, from treatments, from sales of equipment, from the training of health workers and of course from the various mainstream charities which purport to be doing research.

Sorry to be blunt, but I have never read such bullshit in my life.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 09:14 AM

To believe that we all have to believe the conspiracy theories that realist espouses. I don't I'm afraid if I did I'd have to believe most people are stupid, and many are evil and I can't believe that at all.

What's really funny is its all the secret societies hidden from us but not so secret realist doesn't know all the details.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
Sorry to be blunt, but I have never read such bullshit in my life.
That's fine CeeCee. Everyone must come to the truth in their own space and time, it can't be forced.

There's a plethora of resources on the internet which explain the fraudulent situation that persists with the cancer industry.

Here are a couple, but really anyone who is genuinely interested can and should simple start Googling for "truth about cancer" or similar search terms.

The top 20 cancer lies told by the cancer establishment

http://www.kemfoundation.org/blog/20...ancer-industry

The Cancer Industry is Too Prosperous to Allow a Cure

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/the...-allow-a-cure/
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 12:03 PM

Dr Google not recommended unless you really know what you are talking about IMO
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2017, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
What's really funny is its all the secret societies hidden from us but not so secret realist doesn't know all the details.
Secret societies are NOT hidden from us. Some are, but many are not. These societies need a constant churn of gullible people to join up and continue the underlying agendas, which is most cases is the generation of money for the society coffers done under the false veil of charitable works.

I was invited (encouraged) to join such a society which is what sparked my interest in them and initiated my years of research into who and what they are, how they operate, whether they are good or bad and so on.

That you ridicule this without the slightest knowledge of what you are talking about is simply ignorant.

I have read many books, studied 100s of texts and scripts and treatises from the 1600s to the 1900s. I have spoken to members of secret societies in various positions of authority.

I probably know more about them than some of the new initiates given that those people are duped and given misleading information from the very outset.

You really do need to spend more time researching than just spouting wishy-washy nonsense based on nothing imo.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

02-08-2017, 12:37 PM

No what I really want to do is live my life, recover from this cancer and carry on as usual. What is happening so far above I can't even envisage meeting them really has no interest to me at this moment in time.
aliveandsmiling
Suffolk uk
aliveandsmiling is female 

02-08-2017, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
I have a theory that there is something in some people that makes them candidates for cancer. If such a person lives what might be thought an unhealthy lifestyle or has a poor diet, this may trigger the cancer that has potentially always been there.

If they had lived more healthily and eaten all those wonderful foods, then the cancer might have been avoided. However, as a curative once cancer has set in, I believe dietary remedies are not likely to work (speaking somewhat from experience).
Good theory......................i have my own, excessive bad stress lowers the immune system and allows it to flourish.
a little stress is good for you.
I had to think about chemo versus natural remedies, and, maybe i am a coward but went chemo route rather than risk false claims of a cure.
At least this way i feel supported, i know lots of people had good results with chemo, but to be honest i have never met or heard of one who went he alternative route :-
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

02-08-2017, 04:30 PM

Good luck to you aliveandsmiling there are several of us here doing the same, we can't all be wrong
aliveandsmiling
Suffolk uk
aliveandsmiling is female 

02-08-2017, 04:40 PM

Thank you Julie, good luck to you also and all on here battling the same fight, xx

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top